Yamaha Pacifica 112VM Electric Guitar, Black
Yamaha Pacifica 112VM Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
The Yamaha Pacifica 112VM is one of the best value guitars for over a decade. Well known for great tone and outstanding playability, the Pacifica is a great all round electric guitar.
Product Ref: 37706View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha Pacifica 112VM is the perfect first or second electric guitar for a player who wants a quality build with great tone. A proper fret-job, quality hardware and good set-up make this a perfect guitar to learn on. The solid Alder body, Maple fingerboard and bolt-on construction ensure you'll have all the sustain you need for pop and rock tunes.
Separating the VM model from the other Pacifica 112's is the Maple fingerboard which, apart from adding a nice aesthetic touch, delivers a strong attack with great response. The Alnico V magnets used in both the single coil and humbucker pickups delivers a clear and tight tone that won't be lost in a band.
A coil tap function on the rear humbucker provides a wide range of tone options from distorted rock crunch to smoother single coil edge. There's a switch in the tone knob that allos you to select your chosen sound and if you set the pickup selector to the 4th position this sutomatically selects the coil tap function which produces a clear half tone from the apir of singles.
The Pacifica 112VM has a block saddle type vintage tremelo, ideal for expressive rock and blues and the comfortably contoured body means you can play for hours.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Colour: Black
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo with Block Saddle
Neck & Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" = 647.7mm
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 13 3/4" = 350mm
- Frets: 22
- Neck: Maple
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: Alnico V Single x 2, Alnico V Humbucker x 1
- Pickup Switch: 5-Position
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone Push-Pull Coil Tap Switch
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.