Yamaha Pacifica 611H Electric Guitar, Black
Yamaha Pacifica 611H Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
The Yamaha Pacifica 611H features a comfortable Alder body, with bolt-on Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard for excellent playability. The guitars in the Yamaha Pacifica series are inspired by the first custom shop guitars. They all feature high build quality, tailored to the body and stage-matched hardware and rugged features. They are wonderfully versatile for various different applications and playing styles.
Product Ref: 37714View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With its Alder body and Black finish, Rosewood fingerboard and dot fret inlays, this guitar is very good looking. The Yamaha Pacifica 611H features a comfort-contoured body, bolt-on neck and 22 fret Rosewood fingerboard. Switch the pickup configuration with the 3-way switch featured on the 611H, along with the custom-wound Seymour Duncan pickups, this guitar produces an impressive range of vintage rock sounds.
The Rosewood fretboard is naturally oily and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pours, making the sound richer than that of a Maple fingerboard. The Maple neck will withstand the test of time and usage as it has less reaction from environmental changes than other hardwoods. The Pacifica 611H also features Grover locking tuners which lock strings automatically for stable tuning and ultra-fast string changes.
Yamaha Guitars have seen a huge surge in popularity recently thanks to the continued success of the Yamaha Pacifica range, offering playability and versatility to newer guitarists. The award winning Pacifica series matches vintage vibe with modern performance. Designed to be player focused, the Pacifica range offers sound, feel and versatility ready for any style or stage.
Body & Bridge
- Body Type: Alder
- Body Colour: Black
- Bridge: Fixed
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup Configuration: Seymour Duncan SP90-1n, TB-14
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3-way switch
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
- Tuners: Grover Locking Tuners
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.