Yamaha THR10 10 Watt Guitar Amp
Yamaha THR10 10 Watt Guitar AmpDetails
Yamaha THR10 packs in everything you need for an off-stage amp. Real tube amp tone and dynamics, great sound at low volume, genuine hi-fi quality stereo playback and full recording capabilities. Get ready to spend a lot more time playing guitar.
Product Ref: 22680View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Designed by Guitarists for Guitarists
Developed by a team of guitarists in search of the ultimate tone, THR delivers the sound that you want and the feeling that you need. Effects that enhance and complement your playing combined with room-filling reverbs and delays to push your playing to new levels. And thanks to THR's unique design and focus, stadium-filling volume isn't a prerequisite - everything about this amp is designed to fit the way you play, right down to the need to keep it quiet sometimes. With tone and feel like this, you'll appreciate the ability to keep playing all night.
8 Premium Amp Models
With eight built in amp models such as clean, crunch, lead, modern and more, the THR10 offers a huge amount of tonal versatility whilst the carefully modelled tones offer unbeatable realism. Perfect for a range of playing styles and genres the amp models can be selected with the rotary control with LED indicator perfect for low light operation. Additionally, each amp model can be tweaked with the 3-band EQ to create your dream guitar tone.
Virtual Circuitry Modelling (VCM)
VCM effects are capable of capturing subtleties that simple digital simulations cannot even approach, going beyond simple simulation and delivering the truly musical performance that makes classic analog gear invaluable even in today's digital production environment. Most of THR's effects feature VCM effects processors. Based on the technology used in Yamaha's professional audio mixers, VCM effects give unsurpassed realism and quality.
YAMAHA Hi-Fi Audio Technology
THR was developed with Yamaha's award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers. The exclusive, specially designed speaker enclosure is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds making THR uniquely capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your track from a compact, portable amp.
New Extended Stereo Technology
THR incorporates Yamaha's new Extended Stereo Technology to create an incredibly wide, spacious audio image. Stereo tracks and studio quality reverb take on a depth unimaginable from such a small enclosure.
Cubase AI & THR Editor Software
Featuring USB connectivity and supplied with Cubase AI the THR10 is the perfect introduction into the world of recording as it allows you to capture and record your guitar riffs directly to your Mac or PC computer. Also included is a USB cable and innovative THR Editor software compatibility (downloadable from the Yamaha Website) which allows deep editing of each of the amps models to create a range of new tones or just fine tune the current loaded amp models.
- An amazing portable guitar amplifier perfect for practising, songwriting, and recording
- Five excellent guitar tube amplifier emulation settings give you access to every popular amp style
- Additional modelling settings let you plug in your bass or acoustic guitar or bypass the modelling section entirely
- Four modulation effects and 4 x independent reverb/delay effects let you dial in a wide range of tones
- Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modelling (VCM) technology delivers extremely realistic sound and feel
- 3-Band EQ lets you further tweak your tone to perfection
- Runs on supplied AC adapter or 8 x AA batteries for up to 6 hours of continuous playing time
- Auxiliary 1/8" input lets you playback audio via your personal music player
- USB connection provides 2 x channels of recording to your computer and 2 x channels of playback from your computer
- Dual 3.15" speakers provide stereo audio for internal effects and auxiliary/computer audio playback
- Free (downloadable) THR Editor software lets you tweak extra parameters of your amplifier models and effects settings, as well as access the on board noise gate and compressor
- Headphone output with adjustable aux input/amplifier output control makes getting the perfect playback balance easy
- Five user settings buttons let you take your favorite tone with your anywhere for instant recall
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI recording software
- Type: Solid State
- Channels: 1
- Output Power: 10 Watts (5 W + 5 W)
- Speakers: 2 x 8 cm (Full Range)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument), 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Headphones
- Amp Models: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi, Modern, Bass, Acoustic, Flat
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Reverb (Spring and Hall)
- Tuner: Chromatic
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter (Included), Or Battery Powered
- Battery Life (Approx): 6 Hours
- Includes: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
- Height: 183.5 mm
- Width: 360 mm
- Depth: 140 mm
- Weight: 2.8 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.