Denon DN501C Rackmount CD Player with iPod Playback
Denon DN501C Rackmount CD Player with iPod PlaybackDetails
Product Ref: 57609View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Space Saving 1 RU Design
Introducing the DN-501C, a broadcast-grade CD/USB/Media Player, further bolstering the 500-series - the new face of workhorse, affordable A/V products for professional installation by Denon Professional. Conveniently tooled in a space- saving 1 RU chassis, the DN-501C further emphasises Denon Pro's commitment to providing professional feature-rich installation products, at affordable prices, to the contracting industry. With a bright, highly visible OLED display, a slot-in CD Data drive and USB port for media playback, and pitch and master key control, the 501C lends itself to a myriad of applications from FOH sound, to broadcast, to fitness/dance and beyond.
Advanced Control Options
The DN-501C is the ideal choice for installations no matter the environment. With advanced control possibilities, accessing your device and controlling media has never been easier, including full RS-232c serial implementation for large installations and individual control via the included IR remote. And our new switching power supply allows for easy- integration into applications and environments that find themselves outside the realm of 110V AC power.
On the output side of the device, standard unbalanced RCA's and professional digital I/O's complement the balanced XLR analog outputs, complete with trim control so you always have an appropriate level, no matter what your signal amplification needs are.
The front-panel USB jack further expands your media playback capabilities by allowing the connection of USB thumb / HDDs for instant access to many media formats, including WAV, MP3, AAC, and AIFF. Additionally, the USB port is iPod and iPhone ready, allowing for connection and playback of your entire iTunes library in direct digital quality.
Free Pitch Key App
Furthermore, when coupled with Denon Professional's free Pitch Key App (available on the AppStoreSM) a fitness or aerobics instructor, or band teacher/music student can take control of playback by adjusting Pitch, Tempo, or both of any audio file in their device.
With extra playback features like a dedicated CUE button, various repeat and random playback modes, program playback, high-quality mechanism, the DN-501C carries the torch for quality Denon Professional audio playback. It is compatible with Denon Professional's Pitch Key App for iOS devices.
- CD and WAV, MP3 playback
- Retractable front-mounted iPod Dock
- Pitch control (CD) function
- Master key control
- Direct track selection using 0-9 numeric buttons
- Automatic BPM counter and display
- Auxiliary input
- S/PDIF digital output
- 19-inch rack mountable
- 2U removable rack kit included
- Small, wearable IR remote control included
- Detachable, IEC-weighted AC inlet
- Compatible with Denon Pro's Pitch Key App for iOS (Available on the AppStoreSM)
- System: Cd/Media Player
- Compatible Media: CD Media, USB Flash Memory, USB HDD, iPod/iPhone
- Playable Formats (CD): CD-DA (CD TEXT), CD-ROM
- Playable Formats (USB): FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Playable Formats (Audio): WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC
- Number Of Channels: 2 x Stereo, 1 x Mono
- Outputs (Balanced): 1 x XLR (Analog L/R Stereo), 1 x XLR (Digital)
- Outputs (Unbalanced): 1 x RCA (Analog L/R Stereo), 1 x RCA (Digital), 1 x 1/4" Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: > 105 dB (A-Weighted)
- THD: < 0.005%
- Dynamic Range: > 105 dB
- Channel Separation: < -106 dB
- Variable Pitch: +/- 16%
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Height: 44mm
- Width: 482.6mm
- Depth: 324.8mm
- Weight: 4Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.