Yamaha NXB55 Bluetooth Speaker System, Titanium
Yamaha NXB55 Bluetooth Speaker System, TitaniumDetails
Product Ref: 50351View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha NX-B55 is a small speaker system tuned to deliver maximum performance from every type of digital device. The unique cabinet shape prevents internal sound loss and gives the best possible frequency response. Plus, a bass port in the front pushes powerful bass sound straight out into the room, providing clear sound fields. There's even a loudness control that perfectly adjusts bass output to match the volume.
The Yamaha NX-B55 is a great way to get bigger and better sound from your favourite sources. Bluetooth linking means you enjoy wireless convenience with a smartphone or tablet. You can also use it for PC, TV, etc by using cable connection.
Auto Standby automatically puts the unit into standby mode after a period of inactivity, then turns it on when a sound is detected. And with Auto Mix you can simultaneously play the two sound sources connected via Bluetooth and to an input jack - no need to switch inputs.
- Version/Profile: Ver. 2.1 + EDR / A2DP
- Audio Codec: SBC, AAC
- Maximum Communication Range: 10 m/38 ft. 10in. (without interference)
- Input Terminal: Stereo L/R: 3.5mm mini jack
- Headphone Jack: Stereo L/R: 3.5mm mini jack
- Speaker Unit: 7 cm (2-3/4") full-range cone
- Maximum Output Power: 7 W x 2 (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 THD)
- Power Supply: AC
- Included Accessories: AC adaptor (DC12V/1.5A), Stereo mini plug audio cable (2.0 m)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 83 x 184 x 184 mm; 3-1/4" x 7-1/4" x 7-1/4"
- Weight: Right speaker; 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs.), Left speaker; 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs.)
- Colours: Gold, Titan
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.