Korg LP-380 Digital Piano, White with Stool and Headphones
Korg LP-380 Digital Piano, White with Stool and HeadphonesDetails
The Korg LP-380 produces a brilliant, authentic grand piano sound in a low-profile, slim design. It has an expressive keyboard, a high-output amplifier and speakers which accurately reproduce a realistic piano sound. This bundle includes headphones and a piano adjustable stool.
Product Ref: 44767View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The LP-380 Digital Piano is just 26 cm wide, slim enough to fit anywhere in your home. Blending perfectly into most rooms, the LP-380 is only 26cm in depth and has a stylish, stable chassis and a flat wooden lid with soft landing mechanism. The RH3 weighted hammer action keyboard, pedals and large-diameter speakers give you a rich and piano sound and superb playing experience.
Replicating the feel of an acoustic piano, the LP-380 sound switches between four piano samples according to your playing dynamics. The sound will respond realistically to your playing, from powerful crescendos to every subtle touch. The Classic Piano and Grand Piano sounds realistically reproduce damper resonances for a pleasant and enjoyable playing experience.
Korg has placed particular emphasis on electric piano sounds. Six varieties of authentic vintage electric piano sounds are provided, covering the sounds widely used in pop music of the '60s and '70s, as well as some of the tones that are highly regarded in soul music.
There are a total of thirty expressive and high-quality sounds built-in to the LP-380 and a Layer Mode that lets you play two sounds together. Partner Mode divides the keyboard into left and right regions, so that two people can play in the same range of pitches at the same time, a useful tool for piano tuition. Two headphone jacks make it enjoyable for two people to play the piano together without disturbing others.
There are three effects to make your performance perfect. Brilliance adjusts the brightness of the tone, reverb simulates the natural ambience of a concert hall and chorus adds spaciousness.
The 22W x 2 amplifier boasts the highest output in its class, reproducing expressive piano sounds with rich tone, sonorous lows, sparkling highs and enviable resonance. The sound resonates even further as the two large-diameter speakers are placed inside the cabinet, allowing the sound to resonate with even richer depth.
A Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keyboard gives you the same playing experience as a grand piano, with heavier response in the lower register, becoming lighter as you play upward. The Key Touch Control function lets you choose one of three levels to specify how your playing dynamics will affect the sound, letting you personalise the keys to your own touch. All three pedals that are normally found on a concert grand are also found on the LP-380, fixed in the perfect position for a true piano-playing experience.
Connect the LP-380 to an amplified speaker system or recording device using the Line Out stereo mini-jack, and the built-in metronome will ensure you always stay in time. The LP-380 supports MIDI, so you can use your LP-380 as a 16-part multi-timbral sound module.
With a reduced size and weight, but with all the features you need for a rich, dynamic performance, the LP-380 is slim, stylish and enjoyable to play.
- Black (LP-380-BK)
- White (LP-380-WH)
- Red (LP-380-RD)
- Rosewood grain finish (LP-380-RW)
- Black/Red (LP-380-BKR)
- 88 key (A0-C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 types
- Sound generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony: 120 voices
- 30 (10 x 3 Banks)
- Acoustic Piano x 5
- Electric Grand
- Electric Piano x 6
- Clavi x 2
- Acoustic Guitar
- Jazz Organ x 3
- Pipe Organ x 3
- Strings x 3
- Choir 3
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Pedals: Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto; *Half-pedaling supported
- Connections: Line Out, MIDI (In, Out), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC19V
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Amplification: 22 Watt x 2
- Speakers: 10cm x 2
- Power supply: DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H):
- 1,355 x 351 x 772 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 30.39 inches
- 1,355 x 351 x 936 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 36.85 inches (with key cover opened)
- Weight: 37 kg / 81.57 lbs (including Stand)
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.