Roland FP 30 Digital Piano with Stand, Stool and Headphones, Black
Roland FP 30 Digital Piano with Stand, Stool and Headphones, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 72220View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Roland FP 30 Digital Piano
The Roland FP 30 Digital Piano provides the user all the luxury of having a full sized piano but without the necessity for needing a large amount of space or parting with a mountain of cash. The affordable FP 30 brings a classic Roland sound, feel and abundance of modern features. Adept at fitting into most spaces with surprising ease, the 88-note piano is also light and portable, making an ideal instrument for the travelling musician.
As well as these features the FP 30 provides a number of additional attributes such as in built practice and recording facilities. The keyboard also uses blue tooth wireless support in order to operate with a multitude of music apps, providing the user with a comprehensive experience that is both varied and exciting.
Free Year of Insurance with Allianz
As well as offering generous warranties with all their pianos, Roland has partnered with Allianz Musical Insurance, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to bring you an exclusive offer: 12 months protection against theft, loss or accidental damage, completely free of charge. Simply register your included Roland warranty and you will be able to activate your 12 months free insurance cover with Allianz (only available in the UK).
Double Braced Keyboard Stand
The X-Frame Double Braced Keyboard Stand by Gear4musicHigh is quality double braced portable Keyboard stand that provides the player with high grade steel , a height adjustable stand and stable support whilst playing.
Numark HF125 Headphones
The Numark HF125 headphones are comprised of two large 40mm Mylar speaker drivers granting the user the ability to discern and distinguish subtle nuances within a mix. The headphones feature an ultra-wide frequency response, high dynamic range and a high-resolution capsule that enable the listener an unparalleled listening experience for an affordable price.
- Keyboard: 88 Keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Accessory Pedal, Damper
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS
- Polyphony (Max): 128 Voices
- Tones (Piano): 6
- Tones (E. Piano): 7
- Tones (Other): 22 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (Piano Tones): Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz – 466.2 Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6 to +5 (Semitones)
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Effects (Piano Tones): String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 – 250
- Beat: 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Parts: 1 Part
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 30,000 Notes (Approx)
- Song Select
- Mix Balance
- All Song Play
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 to 250
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Playback: WAV
- Playback Resolution: 44.1 kHz (16-bit Linear Format)
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files, WAV (44.1 kHz – 16 Bit Linear)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Internal Songs: 30 Songs
- Connectors: USB (Computer), USB (Memory), 2 x ¼” Jack (Headphone/Output), 1 x 1/8” Jack (Stereo), 1 x ¼” Jack (Stereo)
- Rated Output Power: 11W x 2
- Speakers: 2 x 12cm
- Volume Level (SPL): 102 dB
- Other Functions: Panel Lock, Tone Demo, Auto Off
- Includes: Owner’s Manual, Music Rest, AC Adapter, Power Cord, Damper Pedal
- Height: 150 mm
- Width: 1,300 mm
- Depth: 284 mm
- Weight: 14.1 Kg
Numark HF125 Headphones Features
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Padded ear cushions for comfortable listening
- Single-sided cord minimizes tangles
- Closed back design for superior isolation
- Cord Length: 6'
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Speaker Drivers: 40mm Mylar
- Connector: 1/4"
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.