Source Audio Hot Hand USB Wireless Ring System
Source Audio Hot Hand USB Wireless Ring SystemDetails
The Source Audio Hot Hand USB Controller is an intuitive design for wirelessly controlling MIDI. This ingenious design has a motion detecting ring that processes the effect based upon your hand’s movements. By connecting the USB stick to your computer or laptop, you have instant access to modulating parameters on any MIDI compatible audio software. The Hot Hand USB is ideal for computer based artists wanting to expand their music making.
Product Ref: 73325View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Hot Hand USB allows you to be as adventurous as you prefer. The transmitter can reach up to 100 feet, so it’s sure to function in both studio and live settings. The device is compatible with all software that has a MIDI based format such as Ableton, Reason, Logic, Traktor and more. This allows you to change parameters on anything from pitch, attack, oscillation and delay from a simple hand motion. The Hot Hand USB’s extensive connectivity makes it ideal for musicians in live and studio settings.
By communicating the Hot Hand ring with a computer, you can achieve limitless variety in your sound. The ring has three accelerometer motion axes, each one adjusting your signal from a different direction. The parameters and their characteristics can be determined with your computer software, making the Hot Hand easy to become accustomed to.
- Drive Type: USB 2.0
- Motion Axes: X, Y and Z
- Compatibility: All MIDI Inclusive Software
- Included Software: Hot Hand USB Software Editor
- Transmitter Length: 100 ft Maximum
- Ring Battery: Lithium Ion
- Usage Time: Approximately 6 Hours
- Licence: Free ISM Band
- Interface Controls: Depth, Smooth, Status, Mode, Calibrate
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.