Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 Digital Piano, Black Walnut
Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 Digital Piano, Black WalnutDetails
The Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 Digital Piano is a stylish and compact high-quality digital piano with plenty to offer for beginners and experienced players alike. Featuring a synthetic ivory graded hammer keyboard and powerful Pure CF sound engine, the YDP-S52 offers supreme piano performance, with an elegant modern design and attractive Black Walnut finish certain to light up your living room.
Special Offer: 3 months free Flowkey Premium available on any Yamaha digital piano or keyboard purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2018.
Product Ref: 58630View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
3 Month flowkey Premium Offer
Yamaha and the piano tutorial app flowkey have collaborated for a limited time offer to give you 3 months of premium learning. Simply download the flowkey app on to your smartphone or tablet, register your instrument and begin your subscription. The user friendly interface allows you to learn each song in both a sheet music format as well as a play-along video. Thanks to the adjustable difficulty settings, flowkey can be used by complete novices and developed musicians alike. Premium flowkey members have access to over 500 songs covering major hits from pop, classical, rock and more. This intuitive app can even track your playing and offer instant feedback to help improve your skills. Any Yamaha digital piano purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2018 is now eligible for three months of premium flowkey access.
For more information, please click the link here
Pure CF Sound Engine
The YDP-S52 is equipped with a "Pure CF" sound engine. This piano sound was recorded from Yamaha's renowned CFIIIS concert grand piano, heard on stages all over the world. Also it offers an authentic performance experience, allowing players to utilize up to 192 notes at once to provide rich, natural reverberation even on complex passages with flurries of notes and extensive use of the pedal. The YDP-S52 will allow you to enjoy relaxed, stress-free playing whether you're practicing at home or playing in lessons.
Synthetic Ivory Graded Hammer (GH) Keyboard
Enjoy authentic grand piano playability with the feel of an ivory keyboard. Highly absorbent materials ensure that the keys retain their superb feel even when playing for extended periods of time.
High Quality Natural Sounding Reverbs
The YDP-S52 includes a range of reverb effects that reproduce the natural reverberation heard in concert halls and other performance venues. Enjoy the ambience of concert hall recitals, live gigs in jazz clubs, and more, all in the comfort of your own home. (Refer to the specifications sheet for details on reverb types.)
Stereophonic Optimizer: A New Kind of Headphone Experience
Unique to Yamaha, the Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spacing of the sound and the separation from the piano when listening via headphones, resulting in a spacious sound image that will inspire you to play for hours at a time.
Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
At low volumes, bass and treble used to be difficult to hear, however, YDP-S52 is equipped with Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), which adjusts the sound automatically, allowing players to enjoy balanced sound at any volume level.
The body of the YDP-S52 contains Acoustic Optimizers that regulate the flow of sound and control tone. A new technology developed from Yamaha's intimate knowledge of the acoustic properties of musical instruments, Acoustic Optimizers deliver a natural, smooth sound across the entire keyboard.
Simple Operation using the Free Digital Piano Controller App
Yamaha's special free app, "Digital Piano Controller", allows you to control the YDP-S52's many included functions with your iPhone or iPad, for even easier operation. Voices, Reverb, and other settings can be selected while looking at the screen, making it easy to enjoy new functions with ease. You can also save your favorite settings for quick recall at any time.
- Width: 1353 mm
- Height: 762 mm
- With key cover open: 976 mm
- Depth: 309 mm
- With key cover open: 317 mm
- With anti-fall brackets attached: 404 mm
- Weight: 37.8 kg
- Keyboard: Graded hammer (GH) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed
- Pedals: Damper/Sostenuto/Soft
- Key Cover: Folding key cover with music rest
- Finish: Black Walnut
Functions and Voices
- Tone Generator: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Polyphony (Max): 192
- Number of Voices: 10
- Effects: Reverb (four types), Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), Stereophonic Optimizer, Damper Resonance
- Preset Songs: 10 Demo Songs, 50 Piano Preset Songs
- User Recording: 1 user song with 2 tracks
- Data Capacity: 100 KB per song (approx. 11,000 notes)
- Compatible Data Format (Playback): SMF (format 0, format 1)
- Compatible Data Format (Recording): SMF (format 0)
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280 bpm
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- Internal Memory: Total maximum size approx. 900 KB (User song: One song approx. 100 KB, Loading song data from a computer: Up to 10 Songs)
- Connectivity: Stereo headphone jack x 2; USB-to-host
- Amplifiers: 20 W x 2
- Speakers: Oval (12 cm x 6 cm) x 2
- Acoustic Optimizer: Yes
- Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Power Consumption: 14 W (When using PA-300C AC adapter)
- Included Accessories: PA-300C AC adapter; song book (50 Greats for Piano)
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.