Yamaha EZ220 61 Key Key Lighting Keyboard
Yamaha EZ220 61 Key Key Lighting KeyboardDetails
The EZ-220 is the perfect keyboard to make learning, playing and connecting to iPad "EZ!". A touch-sensitive keyboard with 61 lighted keys, built-in wireless connectivity to the free Page Turner iPad app and 100 preset songs with digital score make the EZ-220 the perfect learn-to-play keyboard. The Yamaha EZ220 is supplied with a Yamaha PA-130A Power Adaptor.
Special Offer: 3 months free Flowkey Premium available on any Yamaha digital piano or keyboard purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2018.
Product Ref: 25124View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
3 Month flowkey Premium Offer
Yamaha and the piano tutorial app flowkey have collaborated for a limited time offer to give you 3 months of premium learning. Simply download the flowkey app on to your smartphone or tablet, register your instrument and begin your subscription. The user friendly interface allows you to learn each song in both a sheet music format as well as a play-along video. Thanks to the adjustable difficulty settings, flowkey can be used by complete novices and developed musicians alike. Premium flowkey members have access to over 500 songs covering major hits from pop, classical, rock and more. This intuitive app can even track your playing and offer instant feedback to help improve your skills. Any Yamaha digital piano purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2018 is now eligible for three months of premium flowkey access.
For more information, please click the link here
100 Preset Styles
A wide variety of 392 built-in Voices let you play strings, guitars, brass, synthesisers, drums and more. The built-in Yamaha Education Suite provides even more ways to learn how to play. Finally, 100 preset Styles act as virtual bands that are always ready to jam with you. A USB TO HOST port lets you connect the keyboard to your computer for use with a wide range of music programs for both education and entertainment.
Keyboard / Lighted Keys
61 touch-sensitive, lighted keys show the correct notes, making it easy to learn how to play.
Voices / Styles
XG-Lite compatibility with 392 built-in Voices lets you play more than piano. Play strings, guitars, brass, saxophones, synthesisers, drums and more. 100 preset Styles act as virtual bands that are always ready to jam with you.
Lesson Function - Fingering Guide
The Fingering Guide shows you the correct finger placement for each note, a key component to building proper technique.
Lesson Function - Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.)
This advanced set of helpful learning tools built-in to the instrument lets you teach yourself how to play and perform. Y.E.S. helps you master a song in easy lesson steps. Each lesson can be done in isolation with either your left hand or right hand, or both. Call up a song from the 100 songs built-in to the keyboard and hit "Start". The keyboard will light up the correct keys and wait for you to play them before continuing.
Lesson Function - EZ-220 Page Turner Application for iPad
Yamaha's Page Turner application for iPad not only includes the piano score for the 100 preset songs, it turns pages automatically and allowing you to focus on the music. It can also record the audio of your playing and/or singing.
Portable Grand Button
Playing piano is fast and easy with Yamaha's Portable Grand function. One dedicated button brings up a great sounding piano, impressively rich and authentic in its sound as well as setting up the keyboard to play as a piano.
USB TO HOST
Connect directly to your computer or iPad with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit for use with popular music education, notation and creation programs.
- Body Colour: Black
- Width: 945mm(37-3/16'')
- Height: 111mm(4-3/8'')
- Depth: 348mm (13-11/16")
- Weight: 4.4kg(9lbs.,11oz) not including batteries
- Number of Keys : 61
- Keyboard Type: Organ Style
- Touch Response: Yes
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Size: 92mm x 32mm(3-5/8" x 1-1/4")
- Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 32
- Number of Voices: 392 (Stereo Grand Piano + 361 XGlite voices + 17 XGlite Optional Voices + 12 Drum kits + 1 sound effect kit)
- Featured Voices : Sound Effect Kit
- GM Compatibility: Yes
- XGlite Compatibility: Yes
- Reverb: 9 types
- Panel Sustain Function: yes (in menu)
- Number of Preset Styles : 100
- Fingering: Multi
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL
- One Touch Setting (OTS) : Yes
- Number of Preset Songs : 100 + 1 Demo Song
- Guide Lamp: Yes
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.): Listen & Learn, Timing, Waiting, Chord Dictionary
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz
- PIANO Button: Portable Grand Button
Storage and Connectivity
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones: x 1
- Foot Switch: Yes
- PHONE OUT: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Power Supply: Adaptor (PA-3C/PA-130), or batteries (Six "AA" size, Alkaline, Ni-MH)
- Power Consumption: 7W(When using PA-130 power adaptor)
- Music Rest Included: Yes
- Song Book: Yes
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.