Yamaha PSR S770 Portable Arranger Workstation
Yamaha PSR S770 Portable Arranger WorkstationDetails
The Yamaha PSR S770 Arranger Workstation is an incredibly versatile keyboard, perfect for home practice, studio recording and live performance. The flagship model of the S-series, the PSR S770 comes with an array of professional features including realistic Super Articulation voices, rich and expressive DSP effects, and even a Mic/Guitar input. With over 1,300 voices to choose from, along with 360 accompaniment styles and a convenient USB recording function, the PSR S770 keyboard is the ideal instrument for virtually any situation.
Special Offer: 3 months free Flowkey Premium available on any Yamaha digital piano or keyboard purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2018.
Product Ref: 60905View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
3 Month Flowkey Premium Offer
Yamaha and the piano tutorial app Flowkey have collaborated for a limited time offer to give you 3 months of premium learning. Simply download the Flowkey app on to your smartphone or tablet, register your instrument and begin your subscription. The user friendly interface allows you to learn each song in both a sheet music format as well as a play-along video. Thanks to the adjustable difficulty settings, Flowkey can be used by complete novices and developed musicians alike. Premium Flowkey members have access to over 500 songs covering major hits from pop, classical, rock and more. This intuitive app can even track your playing and offer instant feedback to help improve your skills. Any Yamaha digital piano purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2018 is now eligible for three months of premium Flowkey access.
For more information, please click the link here
Powerful Live Performance Features
The Yamaha PSR S770 Portable Workstation is perfectly suited for live performances, featuring two assignable controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs for controlling voices, styles, effects and other functions in real time. The keyboard's all-new DJ Styles feature a collection of preset chord progressions, unlike standard Accompaniment Styles which require the left hand to continuously change the chord. This means that you can use both hands at once to play melody lines, use the live controllers, or trigger external audio with the Multi Pads during live performances.
Super Articulation Voices
The PSR S770 features a vast library of over 1,200 voices, including 67 voices with the innovative Super Articulation function. These voices accurately reproduce a variety of articulations and performance techniques for strings and wind instruments, making your playing sound almost indistinguishable from the original instrument. With a range of staccato and legato techniques and articulations, you can now capture every nuance of the instrument in question, adding incredible authenticity to your sound.
- Width: 1002 mm
- Height: 148 mm
- Depth: 437 mm
- Weight: 11.1 kg
- Colour: Metallic Dark Grey
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ, Initial Touch
- Touch Response: Hard1, Hard2, Medium, Soft1, Soft2
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Control Knobs: 2 (assignable)
- Display: TFT Colour Wide VGA LCD
- Display Size: 7"
- Colour: Colour
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: Max. 128
- Preset Voices: 830 Voices + 36 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Featured Voices: 67 Super Articulation!, 23 Mega Voices, 27 Sweet! Voices, 64 Cool! Voices, 71 Live! Voices, 20 Organ Flutes!
- Compatibility: GS (for Song playback), XG, GM, GM2
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Reverb: 52 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: 295 Presets + 10 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Presets + 5 User
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 parts
- Mic/Guitar effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Preset Styles: 360
- Featured Styles: 322 Pro Styles, 27 Session Styles, 10 DJ Styles, 1 Free Play
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 1,200 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Compatibility: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Preset Songs: 5 Sample Songs
- Number of Songs: Unlimited (depends on the drive capacity)
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format (Playback): SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Compatible Data Format (Recording): SMF (Format 0)
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Overall Controls:
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 types
- Direct Access: Yes
- Text Display Function: Yes
- Wallpaper Customization: Yes
- Voice Functions: Harmony/Echo (with Arpeggio), Panel Sustain, Mono/Poly, Voice Information
- Style Functions: Style Creator, Style Recommender, OTS Information
- Song Functions: Song Creator, Score Display Function, Lyrics Display Function
- Multi Pads: Multi Pad Creator
- Audio Recorder/Player:
- Recording Time (max.): 80 minutes/Song
- Recording (.wav): WAV format - 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo
- Playback (.wav): WAV format - 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo
- Playback (.mp3): MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 - 44.1/48.0 kHz sample rate, 64-320 kbps and variable bit rate, mono/stereo
- Other Functions: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift, Vocal Cancel
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 13 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory (via USB to DEVICE)
- I/O Connectivity: Headphones out, Foot Pedal in (1x Sustain, 2x Articulation - function assignable), Microphone/Guitar in, MIDI in/out, Aux in (Stereo mini jack), Line out (L/L+R, R), RGB out, USB to device, USB to host
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 13 cm x 2 + 2.5 cm x 2
- Power Supply: Supplied with Yamaha PA-301A Power Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 19 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Online Member Product Registration, Music Rest
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.