Zoom ARQ Aero RhythmTrak
Zoom ARQ Aero RhythmTrakDetails
Product Ref: 68449View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The base station is the main unit of the Zoom ARQ as it houses all the available sounds that the ARQ possesses as well as featuring a SD card slot and USB port to add more sounds, patterns, loops and allows for your own to be saved so you will never lose them. With 468 drum and Instrument sounds to choose from, as well as 70 synthesizer sounds and a dozen of digital effects, the base station also features duel 1/4” audio inputs to enable phrase recording and looping as well as a stereo 1/4” line output and a dedicated 1/4” headphone jack for playing through headphones or speakers.
The detachable ring controller can communicate with the base station, along with DAW’s via its wireless Bluetooth. Possessing 96 velocity and pressure sensitive pads that you can use play selected sounds or loops and to create your song, and with the ability to play phrases and sounds chromatically or from the dozen preset scales that are available in any key, the ring controller also features grip detection to prevent any accidental triggering as well as buttons for record, play and stop, as well as filter, delay, reverb and MASTER FX on/off. The Ring is also designed with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer that can generate MIDI control messaged to alter sounds and effects in real-time, and a internal lithium-ion battery that can be charged when the ring is attached to the base station.
The ring controller features an on-board 3-axis accelerometer that can change sounds and effects in real time, by waving or tilting the ring controller will result in MIDI control messages being generated as well as alter the on-board effects parameters. The ring can also be connected to any digital mixing consoles and then use the accelerometer to fly the sounds around the room, and with its wireless Bluetooth LE connect ability results in the rings low consumption to make it last longer before it needs recharging.
Drum Machine Capabilities
The Zoom ARQ can be used as a drum machine, possessing a plethora of editable PCM drums and instrument sounds that are organized into 50 genre-specific kits, making it easier to find the kit you need, or you have the option of creating up to 50 new kits with effects depending on your needs. The ARQ also features the ability to use the ring controller as a live instrument, either mounted on the base station or on the move.
Use it as a Sequencer
The Zoom ARQ has the capability to be used to create sequences of up to 5 parts in a loop. With the ability to record your sequence, either individual patterns or a full song, one step at a time or whilst you’re playing live, the ARQ also features on-board controls to mix your sequences volume to allow for either muting or soloing parts. Using the ring controllers 96 pads to assign your instruments, either using each individual pad or across multiple pads, you can create up to 3 parts at a time, with the ability to playback 33 parts simultaneously and the capacity to combine up to 400 patterns into an audio loop to playback from a single pad.
The Zoom ARQ features the ability to create your own loops from the on-board sounds or any that you might have captured from external audio. With the capability to set the start and end points of when you want you want your desired sound to loop as well as the option to change its pitch and the payback either forward or reverse, the ARQ allows for your loops to be assigned to different pads on the ring controller and for up to 32 loops to be played simultaneous and synchronised to the same tempo.
The Zoom ARQ features a powerful sound engine that offers 70 preset “one-shot” sounds, which are sampled waveforms that can be pitch-shifted as they are played over multiple pads. With an on-board synthesiser to provide the ability to build completely original timbres, and the option to choose from 531 different oscillator types for sonic variation, the ARQ also provides digital effects that can be added, as well as sound shaping controls to enhance your sounds.
Wireless MIDI Controller
The controller ring of the Zoom ARQ can be used as a wireless MIDI controller for any MIDI instruments or devices that are connected to your computer, such as samplers, synths, drum machines, and MIDI enabled effect processors. The ring controllers 96 velocity sensitive pads can be used to send MIDI messages that are generated based ion the pressure applied to the pads once they’ve been held down.
- Number of Pads: 96
- Sensitivities: Velocity, Pressure
- Sensitivity Curves: 4 Typse
- Velocity (Send): Yes
- Aftertouch (Send): Yes Number of LEDs: 160 LED Colour: Multi
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Number of Parameter Knobs: 4
- Number of Control Keys: 28 (Base Station: 17, Ring Controller: 11)
- Type: 1/4" TRS
- Number of Inputs: 2
- Function: Line
- Impedance: 50 kΩ
- Gain: 0?-∞dB
- Dynamic Range: 92 dB Typ (IHP-A)
- Type: 1/4" TRS
- Number of Outputs: 2
- Impedance: 100 Ω
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB Typ (IHF-A)
- Type: 1/4" Phone (20mW x2 [32 Ω])
- Impedance: 10 Ω
- Dynamic Range: 102 dB Typ (IHF-A)
Sound Engine: Sound System
- Sound Engine: Internal
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-Bit
- Maximum Polyphony: 16
- Number of Instruments: 33
- Number of Oscillator Types: 538 (PCM Sounds: 468, Synth Sounds: 70)
- Number of Patterns: 400 (200 Preset)
- Number of Filter Types: 8
- Number of Insert FX Types: 11
- Number of Delay Types: 1
- Number of Reverb Types: 4
- Number of Master FX Types: 14
- Number of Modulation Types: 8
- Number of Modulations: 2
- Number of Envelope Generators: 2
Sound Engine: Sequencer
- Number of Steps: 32
- Motion Sequences: 256 Motions
- Song Mode: Yes
- Tempo: 40.0?250.0 bpm
Sound Engine: Sampler/Capture
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-Bit
- Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Internal Memory: 32MB
- Internal Battery: Li-ion Polymer (DC 4.2V Max Voltage, DC 3.7V Nominal Voltage, 450mAh Capacity)
- Internal Battery Life: 5 Hours
- Recharging Time: 2.5 Hours
External Power Source
- Base Station: AC Adapter (AD-14)
- Input Voltage: 5V 1A
- Electricity Consumption: 1.25W Max (No Charging), 4.5W Max (Charging)
- Ring Controller: Internal Battery
- Electricity Consumption: 2W Max
- Bluetooth LE: Mac (10.10.4 or Later), iOS (8.0 or Later)
- USB MIDI: Windows 7 (SP1 or Later), Windows 8 (Including 8.1), Windows 10, Mac (10.8 or Later)
Physical Measurements: Base Station
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 280mm x 50mm x 280mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg (2.65 lbs)
- Display: 2.0 inch (320 x 240) full color TFT
Physical Measurements: Ring Controller
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 280mm x 33mm x 280mm
- Weight: 520 g (1.15 lbs)
- Base Station
- Ring Controller
- AC Adapter
- Operation Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.