ADJ Inno Colour Beam LED
ADJ Inno Colour Beam LEDDetails
Product Ref: 75759View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Inno Colour Beam LED creates a distinct narrow and sharp beam that is made up of 36 3W high quality CREE LEDs (8x Red, 10x Green, 10x Blue and 8x White). The compact unit has 33 built-in colour macros so you can pick and choose which hues and shades you use in your show.
Featuring 12 DMX channels for programming and a 4-button LED DMX menu, you can create and choreograph your own shows and routines. If you'd prefer to use a ready made routine, just switch to Sound Active mode which has plenty of exciting ready-made routines that are built in to the unit. If you'd like to create and run your own show without the use of DMX, you can use the UC3 Controller (sold separately) to control the light.
With a 570 degree pan and 240 degree tilt, the beams will be all over the venue. If you'd like to have a show that is subtle and calm, just dim the intensity of the lamp by lowering the brightness on the 0-100% dimming switch. With a strobe/pulse effects you can give a high-energy light show or a subtle change of colour to give a calm and smooth performance.
- 108-Watt high output LED Moving Head Beam effect with 36x 3-Watt LEDs
- 12 DMX Channels
- 3 operational modes: DMX-512, Sound Active or Master/Slave
- 13.5-degree beam angle
- 570 degree pan
- 240 degree tilt
- LED DMX 4-Button menu system
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Omega included for attaching a clamp
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Fan cooled
- Strobe/Pulse effect
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
- Extreme long lifetime of the LED (50,000 hr. rating)
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 150W max
- Light source: 36x 3-Watt high quality CREE LEDs (8x Red, 10x Green, 10x Blue & 8x White)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 304x267x167mm
- Weight: 5.7kg.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.