ADJ XS 400
ADJ XS 400Details
Product Ref: 75770View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The ADJ XS 400 features a single XS head that continuously turns 360 degrees in both directions, making light fill the whole of your venue. The XS 400 utilizes 4 x 10W LEDs that project breathtakingly narrow and sharp beams. With 50,000 hours of life, this compact, lightweight yet effective moving head promises to leave your audiences amazed.
With 3 Operational Modes,you can choose how your show runs as well as how it looks, the ADJ XS 200 has sound active and internal show modes as well as DMX control capabilities. Sound active mode is when your light show plays to the beat of your music, mixing audio and visual performance. Internal show mode allows the light to run by itself so you can sit back and enjoy your lights and the 8-built in programs at your fingertips. DMX control allows you to hook your light up to your controller so you can control your show through your own gear. There is also a UC IR remote control (sold separately) that is compatible with the ADJ XS 400
You can connect up to 8 fixtures with the I.E.C. in & out situated at the rear of the moving head, this will save you a lot of room and time when it comes to cabling up your fixtures. If you'd like to alter the colours of your lights, there is RGBW Colour Mixing in DMX mode. This compact and versatile moving head is perfect for any portable or permanent fixture.
- Unique dial axis Moving Head
- 360° continuous rotation, in both directions
- 4 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
- Pixel control of each LED
- RGBW Color Mixing in DMX mode
- 3 Operational modes
- Stand Alone or Master-slave set up
- 2 DMX Channel modes: 16 Channels & 18 Channels
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 9 Built-in programs
- 3-pin XLR DMX connectors
- I.E.C. In/Out Connections
- Lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- UC IR wireless controller & Airstream IR wireless App compatible (sold separately)
- I.E.C. In & Out to Daisy chain Power (Connect up to 8 Fixtures)
- Power consumption: 40W total
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- I.E.C. In
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75” x 4.75” x 11.25” / 170 x 124 x 285mm
- Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.5 kgs.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.