AKG K182 Closed-Back Monitoring Headphones
AKG K182 Closed-Back Monitoring HeadphonesDetails
The AKG K182 Monitoring Headphones are designed for discerning musicians and professional engineers, delivering incredibly accurate sound and a truly balanced mix with a 10Hz to 28kHz frequency range. These professional closed-back headphones ensure sound is loud yet crystal clear - even when using mobile devices - while the 3D-axis folding design with padding provides comfort during long monitoring sessions.
Product Ref: 66799View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Closed-back acoustics ensure reliable performance for every instrumentalist
- Over-ear design with replaceable ear pads provides comfort during long sessions
- High sensitivity 50mm transducers
- Detachable cable and screw-on adapter for easy connectivity with all your gear
- 3D-axis professional folding mechanism for ease of portability
- Design: Closed-Back Over-Ear
- Drivers: 50mm
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 28kHz
- Sensitivity: 112 dBspl/V
- Maximum Input Power: 500 mW
- Input Impedance: 32 Ω
- Weight: 255g
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8'') Gold-Plated with 6.3mm (1/4'') Screw-On Adapter
- Cable: 3m / 9.8ft
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.