Audix SCX25 Cardioid Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic, Matched Pair
Audix SCX25 Cardioid Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic, Matched PairDetails
Product Ref: 37187View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Accurate Stereo Reproduction
The Audix SCX25 matched pair of condenser microphones provide accurate stereo reproduction of instruments, vocals, ambiance and more. They feature a unique, elegant design, with precision machined brass body. Am innovative capsule suspension system combined with a steel mesh grill and black e-coat finish also add to the mic's minimalistic finish and design.
Accurately reproduce audio in pristine detail with the SCX25 microphones featuring a linear 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response. The studio condenser microphones are manufactured to exacting standards and tight tolerances, with a unique design to coincide with their exceptional audio reproduction.
Minimize Noise and Unwanted Ambiance
The low profile capsule design is slim and easy to position, ideal for placement at acoustic pianos, vibes, acoustic guitars, overheads, percussion and more. The cardioid pickup pattern, featured in the shock mounted capsule within a machined brass ring, effectively minimizes noise and unwanted ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
Reduced Noise Caused by Vibrations
The capsule-style microphone means noise caused by vibration is significantly reduced as the microphone body is separate to the condenser element. The stereo pair of SCX25 microphones are matched in sensitivity and frequency response to ensure accurate stereo reproduction. Other features include a one-inch (25 mm) gold vapor capsule, miniaturized electronics, and an extremely small footprint. The SCX25MP will handle sound pressure levels in excess of 135 dB and will provide up to 20 dB of ambient noise rejection.
- Premium large diaphragm studio microphone for studio or live sound
- Delivers pure open air sound
- Shock mounted capsule suspension system
- Designed, machined, assembled and tested in the USA
- 3 year warranty
- Studio vocals, lead and backing
- Voice over
- Ambient room
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: 28 mV/Pa @1k
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.