Audix Studio Elite 8 8-piece Studio Microphone Package
Audix Studio Elite 8 8-piece Studio Microphone PackageDetails
Product Ref: 37208View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
The D6 dynamic kick drum microphone has a frequency response of 30Hz - 15kHz and a cardioid pickup pattern. It is easy to position and doesn't rely on finding the drum's 'sweet spot'. The microphone features the same legendary VLM technology that has made the D Series microphones so popular for stage and studio.
Dynamic Snare Microphone
The i5 dynamic snare microphone has a cardioid polar pattern that focuses it on the instrument in question while isolating it from the others on the stage. It has a smooth and uniform frequency response of 50Hz - 16kHz and can handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140dB.
Dynamic Tom Microphones
The D2 dynamic rack tom microphones bring out the natural, dynamic sound of toms or congas thanks to their natural warmth. They avoid the typical muddy 'boom' that can mar a good stage mix or recording. The D4 dynamic floor tom microphone has a frequency response of 40Hz - 18kHz, allowing it to successfully capture the true sound of instruments that require bass reproduction. It is lightweight and easy to position.
The SCX1HC condenser microphone is considered by many sound engineers to be the perfect choice for hi-hat. With a hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, it provides an astonishing level of detail and realism. The SCX25 condenser microphones have a smooth, uniform frequency response from 20Hz - 20kHz, making it very consistent when responding to on- and off-axis signals. It exhibits excellent phase coherence and minimal proximity effect. The wide cardioid polar pattern enables you to blend the sound of the instrument or vocal with the sound of the room.
The Audix Studio Elite 8 also includes 2 D-Clips, 4 D-Vices, 1 SCX1 windscreen, 2 SMT25 shock mounts, and 1 aluminium road case.
- All-in-one solution for studio miking
- Instrument-specific mics for optimal results
- Rugged Audix quality
- Road case
- i5 multi-purpose dynamic instrument mic
- D2 dynamic instrument mics (2)
- D4 dynamic kick drum mic
- SCX1-HC pencil condenser microphone SCX25A large diaphragm studio condenser microphones (2)
- 4 D-Vice rim mounting clips for drums
- 2 SMT-25 suspension isolation shockmounts for the SCX25A
- 1 x D6 with DCLIP
- 1 x i5 with DVICE
- 2 x D2 with DVICES
- 1 x D4 with DVICE
- 1 x SCX1HC with DCLIP and windscreen
- 2 x SCX25A with SMT25 shock mounts
- 1 x Aluminum Road Case
For a full list of specifications, please see the Specs sheet PDF above.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.