Cameo 252 x 10mm LED RGB Colour Bar with IR Remote Control, White
Cameo 252 x 10mm LED RGB Colour Bar with IR Remote Control, WhiteDetails
The Cameo LED Colour Bar is a super slim washer with RGB colour mixing, a 30° beam angle and convenient Infrared remote control. Featuring a total of 252 long lasting and energy efficient 10mm LEDs, the bar provides effective, rich colours that are perfect for bars, discos and on stage. The Colour Bar can be operated via 5 DMX modes, as master/slave, standalone, in one block or separately in 3 equal blocks. The 12 programs and integrated microphone add extra functionality and the bright LED display with user controls ensures operation is simple. The metal housing is complete with an universal mounting bracket and 3-pin XLR connectors for input and loop-through of the DMX signal.
Product Ref: 61703View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 252 luminous long-lasting 10mm RGB LEDs
- RGB spectrum provides warm, rich colours
- Operating in one block or separately in 3 equal blocks
- Supplied with one IR remote control
- Operated via DMX, master/slave or as a single projector
- Built-in microphone for sound control mode
- Simple to operate using the four buttons and LED display
- Rugged metal housing with universal mounting brackets
- power input and output jacks for serial connection
- Product Number: CLBAR10RGBIRWH
- Product Type: Light Bar
- Type: Washer
- Colour Spectrum: RGB
- Number of LEDs: 252
- LED Type: 10mm
- Dispersion: 30°
- DMX Input: XLR 3-Pin Male
- DMX Output: XLR 3-Pin Female
- DMX Mode:
- 3-Channel 1
- 3-Channel 2
- DMX Functions:
- Colour Macro
- Sound Control
- Standalone Modes:
- Colour Macro
- Sound Control
- Auto Run
- Slave Mode
- 12 Programs
- Value Up
- Value Down
- IR Remote
- Indicators: LED Display
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Housing Material: Metal
- Cabinet Colour: White
- Dimensions: 1018mm x 63mm x 87mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.5kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.