Chauvet COREpar UV USB
Chauvet COREpar UV USBDetails
Product Ref: 73595View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Compact ultra-wide UV wash with COB (Chip-on-Board) technology
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from an ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
- Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
- Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Point-and-shoot operation of sound-activated and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave, Sound-Active and Auto Program modes, IRC-6 or D-Fi USB
- Fits best in the CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- DMX Channels: 1 or 5
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 1 COB LED (UV) 70 W, (1.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 33 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 2,000 Hz
- Coverage Angle: 100° without Fresnel lens, 50° with Fresnel lens
- Power Linking: 8 units @ 120 V; 15 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 67 W, 0.975 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 65 W, 0.517 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
- Size: 5.5 x 7.9 x 10 in (139 x 200 x 253 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6, D-Fi USB
- Wavelength: 390 to 400 nm
- COREpar UV USB
- Power cord
- Magnetic Fresnel Lens
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
- Hanging bracket with mounting
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.