Chauvet SlimPAR 56
Chauvet SlimPAR 56Details
The Chauvet SlimPAR 56 is an LED Par specifically designed for events in need of a compact wash light. Its sleek design enables it to fit most places where other lights cannot, such as within truss sticks. With 108 RGB LEDs and the ability to add multiple units, it compliments any decor. Create customised light shows in 3 or 7 channel DMX modes, and trigger eye-catching effects with built-in automated programs. The high-frequency LED dimming allows you to achieve flicker-free video operations such as music videos.
Product Ref: 73665View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- LED Par designed for any application in need of a compact wash light
- Low-profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot
- Compatible with the Satellite™ battery-operated system
- Ideal for quiet applications due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Convenient access to RGB colour mixing and static colours without DMX
- Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in automated programs via Master/Slave or DMX mode
- Increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-SP4 VIP Gear Bag
- Available with a black or white housing
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- DMX Channels: 3 or 7
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 108 LEDs (36 red, 36 green, 36 blue) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 14°
- Field Angle: 23°
- Illuminance: 876 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 50 units @ 120 V; 100 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 24 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 27 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 2.7 lb (1.2 kg)
- Size: 9.5 x 8.8 x 2.2 in (241 x 224 x 56 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
- SlimPAR 56
- External power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty card
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.