DISC Peavey Elements 115C 105X60RT Weatherproof Loudspeaker
DISC Peavey Elements 115C 105X60RT Weatherproof LoudspeakerDetails
The Peavey Elements 115C Weatherproof Loudspeaker is designed for outdoor installations and direct contact with the elements in the most demanding climates. This speaker is incredibly durable, reliable and versatile, so no need to replace your outdoor speakers in a year or two - the Elements 115C Weatherproof Loudspeaker is built to last.
Product Ref: 43651View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Elements composite fiberboard enclosures are dimensionally stable in wet conditions and resist contamination. The light and durable material ensures unmatched sonic performance whilst providing year after year of reliable service. The aluminium grill repels water yet allows moisture to escape and does not affect the sonic performance of the loudspeaker thanks to its barrier membrane. The Peavey Elements 115C 105X60RT Weatherproof Loudspeaker comes with a 15" weather-proof woofer and a 105 x 60 horn, together in a compact and durable enclosure.
- Two-Way Outdoor Fully-Weatherized Speaker System
- Controlled dispersion patterns: either 60 by 40 degrees, or 105 by 60 degrees
- 2" diaphragm, 1" exit, Ferrofluid equipped RX22 compression driver
- Externally selectable Indoor/Outdoor EQ settings
- Excellent power handling capabilities
- All external hardware is Stainless Steel
- Cabinet coated in black Hammerhead poly-urea finish
- Water-Resistant Black Widow® woofer with 1000 watt program rating
- 70 Volt transformer option available, easily upgraded in the field
- Triple-layer perforated SS moisture-repellant grille
- Overall system weatherization rating of: IP45
- Enclosure is made of advanced technology composite fiber panels
- Versatile suspension provisions: 3/8" eyebolts or VM70 bracket or Pole Mount
- 500 W continuous
- Rotatable horn section for widest coverage of the horizontal OR vertical
- 1,000 W program
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide
- 2,000 W peak
- Weather-sealed input cup cover with gland nut
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.