View Full Description
Prime Engine V1.3.4 - now supports Catalina OS and Apple Music App
The latest version of the Denon Prime Engine (1.3.4) provides support for the 10.15 Catalina Mac operating system for flexible compatibility. It also provides support for the Apple Music app, making it easier than ever to incorporate your favourite tracks.
Version 1.3.4 also features new workflow enhancements with a slightly revamped interface that places the Add Crate, Playlist, Playlist Folder icons in the browser view of the collection panel. Crate, Playlist, third-party collection and folder icons are now located on the left side bar and the Device Panel can now show multiple devices simultaneously.
7-inch HD display with multi-touch screen
The Denon DJ SC5000 Prime Media Player is the ideal choice for any aspiring DJ and music enthusiast. The built-in 7-inch HD display features a multi-touch screen for fast and easy navigation of your audio files. The screen also displays all the vital information about your audio files including the file format, name of track, artist and much more. The DJ SC5000 Media Player is one of the first on the market to fully analyse both beatgrid and music key internally, delivering an unprecedented amount of information to the DJ.
The unit itself also features 8 multifunction trigger pads designed for triggering Cues, Loops, Slices, Rolls and more. The 8-inch rugged metal jog wheel features a HD central display and a customisable RGB colour for added flare. The multi-touch screen can work in conjunction with the new Engine Prime software that provides an innovative music library and analysis system that lets the user organise, categorise and import audio files with ease.
Versatile audio compatibility – play virtually any audio file
One of the most unique features of the Denon DJ SC5000 digital media player is its ability to play uncompressed audio formats including: FLAC, ALAC and WAV. Combined with the 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs, the Denon SC5000 provides unparalleled audio quality and performance. This allows you to deliver the best audio quality achievable, ensuring your crowd hears every nuance of the track as it was intended.
Also included is dual-layer playback with individual audio outputs, allowing you to utilise and travel with your music collection store on dual-layer discs for minimising the amount of equipment needed.
Sleek design with a wide range of connections
The Denon DJ SC5000 is compact and lightweight in design but retains all the functionality of the more expensive media players on the market. 3 USB connections and 1 SD input are included for music playback allowing you to play audio files directly from a USB flash drive or SD card, so you can bring a large chunk of your music collection with you.
A LAN output is also included allowing you to link up four players simultaneously, ideal for the more advanced DJs. The LAN outputs offer music file, digital networking and communication capabilities for the most high-end events.
- 7-inch HD display with multi-touch gestures
- Direct import of rekordbox database - automatically and elegantly converts hot-cues, saved loops and playlists into Engine format, directly within the SC5000 player
- Adjusted pitch resolution for more accurate BPM setting during DJ performance
- Fully Serato DJ upgrade ready
- Can be used as a controller for Serato DJ
- 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs
- Dual-layer playback with individual audio outputs
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- 8 multifunction trigger pads for Cues, Loops, Slices and Rolls
- 8-inch rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
- Customizable RGB colour around the jog wheel
- (3) USB and (1) SD input for music playback
- LAN output to link to up to four players
- Dynamic Range (master): 116db
- Frequency Range: 22–22,000 Hz (+1 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Line: > 93 dB (A-weighted)
- Phono: > 87 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: < 0.0015 percent
- Line Inputs: > 16 dB
- Microphone Inputs: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- Analog Output:
- Master (balanced): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Send: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150 mW @ 40 Ohms
- Analog Input
- Line: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22 dBV (maximum), -40 dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40 dBV (maximum), -60 dBV (minimum)
- Return: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Microphone Inputs:
- CMRR: > 80 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- Digital Output:
- Display: (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) 1/4” (6.35 mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) 1/4” (6.35 mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 V , 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 65 W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 310.9mm X 445mm X 109.7mm // 12.2'' x 17.5'' x 4.3''
- Weight (without USB and power cable): 15.43 lbs. // 7.00 kg