Denon DN-508MX Zone Mixer
Denon DN-508MX Zone MixerDetails
Product Ref: 69270View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Simple Design, Powerful Functionality
This highly versatile mixer is the ideal solution for a range of live and studio applications. The front panel of the interface features a streamlined design. This straight-froward design makes it the perfect choice for a range of applications from hotels and pubs to nightclubs and gigs. The mixer can also be controlled remotely using the RS -232C, which is handy for more permanent installations. One of the most unique functions of this mixer is the 'scheduling' function which allows the mixer to operate automatically for maximum energy efficiency.
Inputs and Outputs
As well as providing an easy-to-use user interface, the DN-508MX also delivers a range of inputs and outputs allowing you to connect external devices such as microphones. The mixer offers full BTL balanced outputs, MIC/LINE Pad plus an auxiliary input on the front and rear. As well as the standard input and output functionality, the DN-508MX incorporates a 3-band euqalizer for all inputs and a 5-band equalizer for all zone outputs, giving you maximum control over your sound. Also featured are delay and dynamic control functions available for all zone outputs, allowing you to craft and fine-tune your sound. Additionally the mixer features on-board zone amplification for maximum versatility when configuring your mixer with a range of different systems.
- 6 Mic/Line input, 4 ST input, 1 AUX input (Front & Rear), 8 ZONE outputs
- Web-based GUI for simple operation
- Professional grade Mic head amp
- Full BTL circuit for balanced output
- Professional-grade grounding and sound quality
- Auto Fade function for source selection
- Ethernet for TCP/IP control
- RS-232C control for device mode and host mode
- External mute control
- Phantom +18V for all MIC inputs
- AGC function for AUX input
- Page control for Mic/Line 1-2
- 3 Band EQ for all inputs
- 5 Band EQ for all ZONE outputs
- 1st and 2nd Priority function for all outputs
- Delay function for all ZONE outputs
- Dynamics function for all ZONE outputs
- Input SIG/PK indicator for all inputs
- Output SIG/PK indicator for all ZONE outputs
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.5 dB)
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 89 dB (A-weighted)
- Headroom: > 20 dB
- Mic Input EIN: < -127 dBu (Rs = 150 Ω, DIN)
- Mic Input CMRR: > 80 dB
- Maximum Gain: 88 dB (Mic Input to Master Output)
- Channel Separation: < -100 dB
- Mic/Line Inputs: < 0.05%
- ST Inputs: < 0.01%
- Mic Input Maximum: -40 to -20 dBu (+4 dBu)
- Mic Input Unity: -60 to -40 dBu (-16 dBu)
- Line Input Maximum: -20 to 0 dBu (+24 dBu)
- Line Input Unity: -40 to -20 dBu (+4 dBu)
- ST Input Maximum: +18 dBV
- ST Input Unity: 0 dBV
- Aux Input Maximum: +18 dBV
- Aux Input Unity: 0 dBV
- Zone Output Maximum: +24 dBu
- Zone Output Unity: +4 dBu
- (6) 3-pin Euroblock inputs (1 hot, 1 cold, 1 ground)
- (1) stereo RCA auxiliary input
- (1) stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) auxiliary input
- (4) stereo RCA ST inputs
- (4) 5-pin Euroblock outputs (2 hot, 2 cold, 1 ground)
- (1) LAN port
- (1) RJ11/RJ14 port, RS-422
- (1) 9-pin D-Sub female connector, RS-232C
- (1) 9-pin D-Sub male connector, RS-232C
- (1) IEC power input
- Temperature: 41–95ËšF / 5–35ËšC
- Humidity: 25–85%, non-condensing
- Connection: IEC
- Requirement: 100–240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 30 W
Dimensions (width x depth x height, with rack ears)
- 19.0” x 13.5” x 1.8”
- 482 mm x 344 mm x 46.3 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.