Drawmer DL-241B (XLR) Dual Compressor/Limiter
Drawmer DL-241B (XLR) Dual Compressor/LimiterDetails
Product Ref: 72627View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Drawmer DL-241B is a piece of equipment that is as comfortable in a professional studio as it is in a home studio, making it a quintessential addition to any sound engineers arsenal. Multiple features on the unit make it a comprehensive and formidable piece of equipment.
The DL-241 expander/gate function processes fast, smooth response and eliminates excess noise by using Drawmer's tour de force "Programmed Adaptive Expansion. As well as this the DL-241 also provides a full Attack/Release Compressor with variable Threshold and Ratio and is capeable of limiting the peak level of the output signal, providing a comprehensive bar graph display that enables full monitoring of all applications.
The Drawmer DL-241 (XLR) Dual Compressor/Limiter is a unit that expresses a disdain for exclusionary practice, meaning that whilst being easy to operate for new comers it still maintains enough control and versatility to remain relevant to seasoned gear guru's who won't be put off by limiting controls.
- Expander/Gate: Drawmer's unique "Programmed Adaptive Expansion" circuitry allows effective 'single control operation' producing a fast smooth response and eliminating 'chatter' on or around threshold. The Expander/Gate provides 80dB range and variable threshold from +20dB to 70dB with an OFF position. Switching is provided for 'Fast' or 'Slow' release characteristics.
- Compressor:A full Auto Attack/Release Compressor with variable Threshold and Ratio successfully combines the smoothness of the 'Soft Knee' principle with the precision of a 'Ratio' control.Under manual control the wide range of adjustment available gives the user the ability to create dynamic effects as well as normal compression.
- Peak Level. 'Zero Response Time', 'Zero Overshoot' circuitry:This provides an absolute limit to the peak level of the output signal, adjustable from OdB to +16dB above system level. When set to the required level, any excessive peaks will be stopped and the gain.
- Metering:Comprehensive bar graph displays give 'at a glance' indications of gain reduction, and output signal level Gain reduction from 1dB to -30dB is shown simultaneously with signal level from -20dB to +15dB Other single LEDs indicate function status of Gating Acton, Auto Mode, Bypass, Peak Limiting, Stereo Linking, and Power On.
- Stereo Link:This facility ties both channels together. Using channel 1 (left) as the master channel removes the need to duplicate control settings for both channels.
- Bypass: A fully balanced hard-wire bypass connects the input directly to the output allowing signal to pass through the unit with no power applied. In bypass the VU level meter displays the Input signal.
- Operating Level: The operating level of the DL241 can be instantly switched, independently on each channel, for either +4dBu or -10dBu operation using a rear panel push switch.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.