Drawmer MX30-Pro Dual Gated Compressor Limiter
Drawmer MX30-Pro Dual Gated Compressor LimiterDetails
Drawmer's MX30-Pro Dual Gated Compressor/Limiter comes at incredible value for money a part of a series of lower-cost Dynamic signal processors that embody many of the lavish characteristics of other high end units.
Product Ref: 72633View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Drawmer MX-30 Pro Dual Gated Compressor Limiter is Primarily aimed at the musician and live performer and uses circuit elements drawn from existing top-of-the-line Drawmer products by simplifying the control systems where possible,proving ideal for musicians who engage in active performances.As a result of the simplified control system the inexperienced user gains the combined benefits of Drawmer quality and performance as well as a lower cost and practicality.
A spectacular feature used by Drawmer's MX30-Pro Dual Gated limiter is the soft knee auto compressor mode. This feature automatically adjusts attack and release parameters to refine the dynamics of your material, without leaving it feeling drab and lifeless. This is something that becomes very much useful when processing vocals, which are notoriously difficult to record or project. Live events may often turn into something of a nightmare for sound engineers, especially when one considers the inconsistency and unreliable tendencies of human nature when performing. For this the Drawmer MX30-Pro has a solution in the form of a powerful peak limiter that blocks sudden spikes in signals that may damage live PA rigs. The MX30-Pro however, is not essentially restricted to live performances, and may be the perfect addition to any studio or outboard rack.
- ‘Programme Adaptive’ Gate: Used to remove unwanted noise below a pre-set level, each channel consists of a variable Threshold Gate incorporating Drawmer’s ‘Programme Adaptive’ circuitry. Although quick and simple to operate, the gate’s auto-circuitry continually optimises such parameters as Attack, Hold, Ratio and Release, completely eliminating ‘chatter’ when the signal is fluctuating on or around Threshold. Two LEDs show when the signal is ‘above’ or ‘below’ Threshold and a push button switch allows additional control of Release time.
- Gain Reduction Bargraph Meter: A nine segment LED bargraph meter continuously monitors the gain reduction applied by the compressor over a range of 0dB to 30dB.
- Soft Knee ‘Auto Compressor’ The gate is followed by a variable Threshold, variable Ratio, soft knee compressor with fully automatic Attack and Release. Large transients are controlled instantly whilst small signal variations are treated gently, retaining as much ‘life’ as possible and without generating unpredictable side effects. the MX30 Pro handles all compression levels with ease and displays the amount of compression on a high resolution Gain Reduction bargraph meter.
- Stereo Link: The unit can function as two independent gated/compressor/limiters or when ‘link’ mode is engaged for stereo use Channel 1 becomes the master, automatically duplicating its parameters across to Channel 2. In this mode the same degree of gain reduction is applied to both audio channels to prevent image shifting.
- Peak Limit: This control sets an absolute limit that the output signal will not be permitted to exceed. The limiter is ‘zero response time’ and controls peaks without any audible distortion. For transparent ‘peak protection’ the output gain control should be set to ensure that the Peak Limiter operates only occasionally. Alternatively, the unit can be driven into heavy limiting for creative effects.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.