Hercules HDP DJ Light-Show Advanced Professional Headphones
Hercules HDP DJ Light-Show Advanced Professional HeadphonesDetails
The Hercules DJ Light Show Headphones are professional DJ headphones with an added light show that pulses on the beat. They provide 102dB at 1 mW sensitivity which is enough decibels to monitor tracks even close to PA speakers. The 32 ohm drivers give strong playback levels on any audio source whilst the 10 Hz-25 kHz wide frequency bandwidth allows you to monitor a wide range of frequencies. The 50 mm diameter drivers give crystal clear sound and deep bass response.
Product Ref: 45755View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The battery that powers the light show is rechargeable via a micro USB plug and a USB to micro USB cable is included.
The headphones' swivel housing provides for easy one ear monitoring and they easily fold for mobility. The soft large ear pads are extremely affective at cancelling any unwanted ambient noise whilst the closed back design prevents sound from bleeding out. They don't press on your head thanks to the width of the pads and the soft barrier formed.
- Light pulsing in sync with the music
- either on the mix
- or on the preview
- Built-in chargeable battery
- 102 dB at 1 mW
- 10 Hz - 25 kHz: wide frequency range
- 32 ohm impedance
- 1.97"/50 mm driver diameter
- 6' 5/2 m cable
- 1/8"/3.5 mm stereo mini-jack plug
- 1/4"/6.35 mm stereo jack adapter
- Micro USB to USB cable to charge battery
- Ear-cups: Closed-back / Circumaural
- Earpieces: vertical rotation (180 degrees) for easy 1-ear monitoring
- Earpiece supports: horizontal rotation (90 degrees) for folding and transport, and to direct the earpiece toward the user?'s ear when headphones are worn around the neck
- Earpiece supports: vertical rotation (90 degrees) inward to fold the headphones for transport
- Audio cable: fixed on left ear-cup
- DJ headphones
- 1/8"/3.5 mm to 1/4"/6.35 plug adapter
- Straight audio connection cable
- USB to micro USB cable to charge the integrated battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.