LD Systems Stinger Mix 6 AG2 Active PA Speaker with 4-Channel Mixer
LD Systems Stinger Mix 6 AG2 Active PA Speaker with 4-Channel MixerDetails
The LD Systems Stinger MIX 6 A G2 Active Speaker with built-in mixer is compact and lightweight, the perfect choice for small-scale PA and personal monitoring applications. Featuring a 6.5'' woofer with a 1'' HF tweeter, 80Hz to 20kHz frequency response and 80° x 70° dispersion; The Stinger MIX 6 delivers incredible sound quality with clarity and punch.
Product Ref: 61129View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The integrated mixer provides a stereo line, 3 microphone channels with high and low EQ, switchable hi-Z input and phantom power plus 24-bit digital effects. These extensive features allow for connection of a wide variety of sources including MP3 and CD players, iPod, instruments and condenser mics. The output section includes a 3-band master EQ for overall tone shaping and feedback control, 4-segment LED metering, RCA recording outputs and an adjustable monitor out.
The active speaker is complete with dual bottom and side stand mount inserts for both vertical and horizontal setup, putting the mixer controls right at your fingertips. On its own or combined with a LD Systems passive unit, the Stinger MIX 6 provides excellent performance and versatility in an easily portable package.
- Product Type: PA Speaker with Integrated Mixer
- Type: Active
- Woofer Size: 6.5''
- Woofer Brand: Custom
- Tweeter Size: 1''
- Tweeter Brand: Custom
- Dispersion: 80° x 70°
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier Output (RMS): 2 x 70W
- Amplifier Output (Peak): 2 x 280W
- Maximum SPL: 122dB
- Protection Circuits:
- Short Circuit
- Thermal Overload
- Channels: 4
- Mic Inputs: 3
- 6.3mm Jack
- Controls for Mic Inputs:
- DFX Send
- EQ Low
- Hi-Z Switch (Channel 1 Only)
- EQ Hi
- Input Impedance Mic Inputs: Unbalanced 14kOhm
- Input Sensitivity Mic Input: 70mV
- Line Inputs: 1
- 3.5mm TRS
- 2 x RCA
- Hi-Z Inputs: 1
- 6.3mm Jack
- Input Impedance Hi-Z Input Connectors: 100kOhms
- Monitor Line Outputs: 1
- 6.3mm Stereo Jack (Balanced)
- Controls for Monitor Line Output: Monitor Volume
- Maximum Output Level Line Output Monitor: 28dB
- Record Outputs: 1
- 2 x RCA
- Maximum Output Level Record Output: 20
- Reinforced Main Outputs: 1
- 6.3mm Jack (minimum 4 ohm impedance)
DSP Digital Effects Unit
- DSP Number of Programs: 16
- DSP Controls:
- DFX Return
- Mute Switch
- DSP Display Elements: Peak LED
- Main Section Controls:
- EQ Mid
- Main Level
- Phantom Power
- EQ Hi
- EQ Low
- Switch Operating Voltage
- Main Section Indicators:
- Power LED
- F4-Segment Level Meter
- Phantom Power: 15V
- Mains Connector: IEC Socket
- Power Consumption: 180W
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Cabinet Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 214mm x 323mm x 222mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.8kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.