Phonic Celeus Tube Analog Mixer with USB Recorder and Bluetooth
Phonic Celeus Tube Analog Mixer with USB Recorder and BluetoothDetails
Product Ref: 96758View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pristine Sound with Switchable Vintage Tones
The Phonic Celeus Tube Analog Mixer is a compact 3 channel mixer with pristine analogue performance, low noise mic pre-amplifier and solid circuitry all in a robust enclosure. With the 41 segment level mixer you can accurately measure output for a clean sound that is suitable for recording and live performance. Also featuring an independent 12AU7 tube, the Celeus Tube allows you to choose between the crystal-clear analog sound of transistor outputs and the natural, vintage sound of the vacuum tube. The unique and exciting feature is primarily used for adding depth and warmth to your audio; offering a natural sound that, many argue, cannot be reproduced using digital technology.
Multiple Playback and Input Options
The Phonic Celeus has versatile inputs and media playing options; including a dedicated headphones jack, combo input jack, +48V phantom power and much more. Each of the input channels is equipped with independent 3-band EQs which provide you with the ability to tailor the sound and ensure optimum audio quality. The Celeus Tube Mixer also has built-in Bluetooth connectivity for wirelessly streaming audio from your smartphone or device, so you can integrate backing tracks and samples into the mix.
With USB connectivity for recording/playback, the Phonic Celeus can store your main mix directly onto a USB flash drive, as well as play stored digital audio files that can be integrated into your mix. The USB Recorder’s source signal is taken directly from each individual input channel. When playing audio, the signal will pass through the TAPE IN/USB PLAY control. The Celeus Tube supports playback of WMA and MP3 files with bit rates of up to 320 kbit/s. The Celeus USB player module also features approximately 70MB of onboard storage to use for playback. That may sound small but that could mean up to 60 minutes of music at 128 Kbps, or a few hours of speech at 40 Kbps. To upload files to the onboard storage, you will need a USB-A to USB-A cable. Connect the USB connector on the face of the Celeus to your computer and it will be recognized as a USB storage device. Simply copy your files to the Celeus Tube. Files on onboard storage will only be available when a USB flash drive is not connected.
Plug’n’Play USB Connectivity
The Phonic Celeus Tube is also Windows & Mac compatible - providing a stereo signal to and from a computer for recording and playback. By simply connecting the USB cable provided along with your Celeus to the device and your personal computer or laptop, you are able to send DVD quality (16-bit stereo, with a 48 kHz sampling rate) signal to and from your mixer. By doing this, you are actually turning your Celeus Tube into a highly useful plug’n’play soundcard for your computer. The USB sends an audio stream of the Main Left and Right(record out) signal of your mixer to the computer. You can use almost any dedicated Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software to record the signal from the Celeus mixer. You can also set the mixer as your default audio device.
Digital FX Processor
With room modelling reverb and 16 different digital effects to choose from, the Phonic Celeus Tube can inject versatility into any mix. See below for a full list of available effects.
- Mid Room, Plate, Cathedral, Mid Hall, Jazz Lounge, Ping Pong Delay, Short Delay, Local Plate, Concert Hall, Stage, Doubler, Echo, Chorus, Chorus - Rev, Spring Reverb
- 5 input channels with 3-band EQ
- Selectable vacuum tube output circuit
- 41-segment LED level meter for master audio levels
- +48V phantom power on channel 1
- Variable compressor
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming
- Record directly to USB flash drives
- Playback MP3/WMA/WAV audio files
- Digital effects processor with user-adjustable presets
- Easily accessible vacuum tube chamber
USB Minimum System RequirementsWindows
- Windows XP, SP2, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Intel Pentium 4 Processor or Higher
- 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- Apple Mac OSX 10.5 or Higher
- G4 Processor or Higher
- 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- Number of Channels: 3 (Total)
- Mono: 1 Mic/Line
- Stereo: 2 (One with Hi-Z Switch)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 60kHz, ±1dB
- 2Track Input: Stereo RCA
- Main Output: 2 x XLR (L/R Stereo)
- EFX Send: 1/4'' TS
- Record Output: Stereo RCA
- USB Interface: Stereo In/Out
- USB Sampling: 48kHz
- Level Control: 2 x Rotary (Transistor/Tube)
- Metering: 2 x 41-Segment LED
- Phantom Power: +48V
- EQ: 3-Band
- Low: 80Hz
- Mid: 2.5kHz
- High: 12kHz
- Digital Effects: 16 with 1 Adjustable Parameter
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz - 60Hz
- Dimensions: 87mm x 222mm x 341mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1.53kg
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.