Phonic GEQ1502F 15-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer
Phonic GEQ1502F 15-Band Stereo Graphic EqualizerDetails
For more information please refer to the PDF below
Product Ref: 63910View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Phonic GEQ1502F and GEQ3102F are the authentic sound engineers choice of EQ. The GEQ1502F is a dual channel 15-band equalizer, offering either 6 or 12 dB of cut or boost in 2/3 octave steps, with standard ISO center frequencies between 25 Hz and 16 KHz. The GEQ3102F is a dual channel 31-band equalizer, offers 6 or 12 dB of cut or boost in 1/3 octave steps, with standard ISO center frequencies between 20 Hz and 20 KHz. The units offer both 1/4” and XLR inputs and outputs, and has 4-segment metering on output channels. The GEQ1502F is a single rack space unit, while the GEQ3102F is 2-rack units high. The Phonic GEQ graphic equalizers are ideal for both touring and fixed PA installations
- Low cut filter to remove unwanted low frequency sounds
- Extremely accurate 4-segment LED level meter and input gain control
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs
- Mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise
- Sturdy all-metal chassis
- Inputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4'' TR connectors
- Impedance: 40 kΩ balanced and unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu balanced and unbalanced
- CMRR: typ. 40 dB, >55 dB @ 1 kHz
- Outputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors
- Subwoofer Out: Balanced XLR connector
- Crossover Frequency: Variable, 30 - 200 Hz
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- S/N Ratio: 22 Hz to 22 kHz >94 dB @ +4 dBu
- Distortion (THD): typ. 0.006 @ +4 dBu, 1 kHz, Gain 1
- Crosstalk: typ. -70 dB @ 1kHz
- Roll-Off Type: 12 dB/oct., Butterworth
- Input: Variable (-15 dB to +15 dB)
- Low Cut: Switchable, cutoff @ 25 Hz
- Graphic Equalizer Type: Stereo 15-band equalizer
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 16kHz in 15 bands (ISO frequencies)
- Bandwidth: 2/3 octave
- Control Range: +/-6 dB or +/-12 dB (switchable)
- Audio In/Out: Switch to bypass the equalizer functions
- Range: Shift of the maximum cut/boost range for all 31/15 bands
- Low Cut: Activates the high pass filter
- Input/output Level: 4-segment LED display:-20/0/+6 dB/CLIP
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.