Pioneer DDJ-RX Professional DJ Controller
Pioneer DDJ-RX Professional DJ ControllerDetails
The Pioneer DDJ-RX DJ Controller is the first professional controller that's designed specifically for Rekordbox DJ software, providing you with the flexibility to prepare your tracks in rekordbox™ and then get plug-and-play performance directly from your laptop. The DDJ-RX controller mirrors the software's layout precisely, enabling intuitive and creative performances. This 4-channel controller is equipped with 132.5mm jog wheels, independent level meters and trim pots for greater control and can be used as a stand-alone mixer - the DDJ-RX takes the creative possibilities even further.
Product Ref: 63716View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The DDJ-RX has been designed to deliver the best possible integration and responses with the Rekordbox DJ software. Mirroring the software's layout for instinctive performances, the 16 back-lit rubber Performance Pads instantly trigger quantized Hot Cues, Slicer and Pad FX.
This controller comes with four preset Sound Colour FX buttons - Noise, Crush, Pitch and Filter. These presets will be further customisable in the future with the upcoming Rekordbox DJ Plus Packs.
The Pad FX allows you to create multiple FX chains using all 16 pads, while the Sequencer mode provide you with the ability to record, play and loop sample sequences on the fly. Furthermore, the DDJ-RX can trigger up to three of Rekordbox DJ's quantized Beat FX, as well as releasing complex FX patterns with a vinyl brake, echo or back spin.
Enhanced Sound Manipulation
The 16 slot with 4 bank sampler gives you the freedom to trigger and manipulate your own samples that can be pre-loaded into the banks within Rekordbox DJ.
Both of the large aluminium jog wheels are optimised for to deliver the perfect scratch response. These wheels feature illuminated cue point markers and an accurate countdown for even greater scratch and reverse precision.
- Software: Rekordbox DJ
- 2 x Phono/Line (RCA)
- 2 x CD/Line (RCA)
- 2 x Mic (XLR/Jack Combo, 1/4'' Jack)
- 1 x Booth (1/4'' Jack)
- 2 x Headphone Monitor (1/4'' Jack, MiniPin)
- 2 x Master (XLR, RCA)
- Other Connections: 1 x USB Ports
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Soundcard: 24-bit 44.1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 107dB
- Distortion: Dimensions: 664mm x 70.4mm x 353.4mm
- Weight: 5.8kg
- Channels: 4
- Deck Control: 4 - Dual
- Jog Wheel: 132.5mm Durable Aluminium Jog Wheel
- Pad FX: Yes
- Filter: High & Low Pass Filter
- Back Spin
- Vinyl Brake
- FX Parameters: 3 Knob x 3 Button
- Sampler: 16 Slot x 4 Bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Manual Loop
- Auto Beat Loop
- Beat Jump
- Slip Mode
- Needle Search
- Talkover Function
- EQ Isolator
- Windows 10 / 8 / 8 Pro / 8.1 Pro / 7 Home Premium / 7 Pro / 7 Ultimate
- Intel® Processer Core i3, i5 or i7
- 4GB or More RAM
- 1280 x 768 Display Resolution
- Mac OS X 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8
- Intel® Processer Dual Core 2.0 GHz or Higher
- 4GB or More RAM
- 1280 x 768 Display Resolution
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.