Pioneer PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntable
Pioneer PLX-500 Direct Drive TurntableDetails
Product Ref: 78096View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Exceptional Audio Quality
Just like its predecessors (PLX-1000), the PLX-500 is designed for stellar audio fidelity, letting you hear every nuance of your vinyl collection as it was originally intended. Pioneer achieve this by creating the shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs, which helps to reduce distortion and improve audio quality. The phone/line output switch allows you to connect the PLX-500 directly to your speakers and sound system, eliminating the need for an external amplifier. The belt drive mechanism and high torque design ensures minimal tempo slips, improving audio quality and performance.
Digital Recording Made Easy
One of the most unique features of the Pioneer PLX-500 is the ability to digitise your vinyl collection with ease. The built-in USB OUT connection allows you to connect the turntable directly to your computer and convert your vinyl records in high-quality digital audio files. This makes converting your vinyl collection easier than ever before, simply connect your PLX-500 using the provided USB cable and record your vinyl collection into your selected audio program for high-fidelity audio.
Classic Design Meets Modern Innovations
The Pioneer PLX-500 is designed for simplicity, with the classic Pioneer turntable design, featuring all the controls right at your fingertips. The sturdy construction includes a detachable dust cover which helps protect your turntable as well as doubling up as a way to display your vinyl cover art while playing your records. Pioneer have also brought the classic design to the modern forefront, making the turntable compatible with digital mixing. Simply combine the turntable with the Rekordbox DVS, a suitable DJ mixer and the RB-VS-K Control Vinyl and play your digital record collection using your PLX-500.
- Excellent sound design – reduced distortion and high torque
- Simple digital recording – record your vinyl collection to digital files with the USB out
- Scratch or listen – Use the PLX-500 to mix and scratch vinyl records of include the Rekordbox DVS and a compatible mixer to control digital files with the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl
- Detachable dust cover – Protects turntable against dust as well as doubling up as a way to display your cover art
- Warm clear analogue sound – Classic design meets modern innovations
- Ideal for music enthusiasts and vinyl lovers – Classic design for modern music enthusiasts
- Drive Method: Servo-type direct drive
- Platter: Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor: 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed: 33⅓, 45, 78 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range: ±8 %
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.15% (Measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
- Starting Torque: > 1.6 kg/cm
- Start Time: Within 1 sec (at 33⅓ rpm)
- Arm Type:
- Universal type S-shape tone arm
- Gimbal-supported type bearing structure
- Static balance type
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Effective Length: 230.5 mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3&;deg
- Height Adjustment Range: 6 mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable: 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: < 9.5 g
- Outputs: 1 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Width: 450 mm
- Height: 159 mm
- Depth: 368 mm
- Weight: 10.7 kg
- Power Consumption: 11 W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.