QSC E15 15" Passive PA Speaker Pair with Free Stands
QSC E15 15" Passive PA Speaker Pair with Free StandsDetails
The QSC E Series E15 Passive PA Speaker is a lightweight and portable 15'' PA speaker that delivers 500W continuous power with professional-quality sound. Ideal for both front of house and stage monitoring applications, the QSC E15 utilises a 2-way design and QSC's DMT - Directivity Matched Transition - technology to produce a 75 coverage area and crystal-clear audio reproduction. This QSC bundle consists of two E15 passive PA speakers and two PA speaker stands with a free carry bag.
Product Ref: 79528View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful yet Portable
The portable QSC E15 passive PA speakers are the perfect choice for a range of live sound applications including parties or business seminars to group performances and small gigs. The 2-way design features a 1.5'' high-frequency compression driver and a 15'' low-frequency driver, while also delivering 500W of continuous power. The versatile enclosure design also allows the QSC E15 to be used for stage monitoring applications too. As well as being portable the speaker is also exceptionally durable, with the plywood cabinet finished in a tough black textured paint and a heavy-duty grille featured on the front of the enclosure.
Directivity Matched Transition
One of the most unique features of the QSC E15 is the custom Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) technology. This technology was developed by QSC to ensure maximum coverage wherever the loudspeaker is placed. The technology works by ensuring a 75-degree coverage area, minimising any audio dispersion or 'muddy spots' that can be found in more complex spaces.
- High output, professional-quality sound with 500W continuous power handling per speaker
- 2-way, non-powered design with a 15'' low-frequency driver and 1.5'' compression driver
- E series entertainment system - advanced digital signal processing tuning and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers (sold separately)
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grille
- Suitable for main front of house PA and/or stage monitoring
- Dual angle pole mounting socket and M8 suspension points
QSC E15 Passive PA Speaker
- Model: E15
- Configuration: 1 x 15'', 2-Way, Non-Powered
- Frequency Range: 55Hz - 20kHz, -6dB
- 43Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- Power Output: 500W RMS
- 2000W Peak
- Sensitivity: 97dB, 1W@1m
- Coverage Angle: 75° Conical DMT
- Output: 130dB (Peak SPL @ 1m)
- LF Driver: 15'' Driver with 3.5'' Voice Coil
- HF Driver: 1.5'' Exit, 2.8'' Voice Coil, Compression Driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Crossover: 1.55kHz (Full-Range Only)
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal Plywood, Black Textured Finish
- Handle: 2 x Side-Mounted Handles
- Grille: Perforated Powder-Coated Steel with Foam Lining
- Mounting: 35mm Pole Socket
- Suspension: 6 x M8 Suspension Points
- Weight: 31kg / 68lbs
- Dimensions: 420mm x 716mm x 445mm (W x H x D)
PA Speaker Stands
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Maximum Load: 50kg
- Top Hat: 35mm
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.