QSC K8.2 8'' Active PA Speaker with Free Tote Bag
QSC K8.2 8'' Active PA Speaker with Free Tote BagDetails
Product Ref: 114804View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
''The phenomenal success of the K Series is unprecedented in the pro audio industry and a testament to the values of great design, high performance, steadfast quality and long-term reliability. This next-generation product raises the bar yet again for the category and will most certainly further reinforce the reputation of the K Family brand for many years to come.'' - Ray van Straten, Sr. Director of Marketing, QSC Professional.
QSC K Series K8 Padded Tote Carry Bag
The QSC K Series K8 Padded Tote Carry Bag will protect your investment with its heavy-duty, weather resistant Nylon/Cordura material. Soft and padded, the K8 bag features a handy front pocket for storing any accessories you may need, and allows for vertical carrying with the side-flap access to the aluminum top handle on your K8 or K8.2 speaker.
- 2000 watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as stage monitor, dance music, musical instrument amplification, hand-held microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Perfect for both floor monitoring on stage and front-of-house sound reinforcement
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for suspended applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorised tampering of controls
- 6-Year Warranty upon registering the product with QSC
- Includes FREE QSC K Series K8 Padded Tote Carry Bag
- Frequency Range: 55Hz - 20kHz, 10dB (59Hz - 20kHz, -6dB)
- Nominal Coverage: 105° Axisymetric
- Sound Pressure Level: 128dB Peak SPL @ 1m / 122dB Continuous SPL @ 1m
- Amplifier Power: 2000W Peak
- Low-Frequency: 1800W
- High-Frequency: 200W
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Low-Frequency Driver: 8'' Woofer
- High-Frequency Driver: 1.4'' Titanium Diaphragm Compression Tweeter
- Input Connectors:
- Mic/Line: XLR/TRS Combo, Balanced
- Hi-Z/Line: XLR/TRS Combo, Balanced
- Stereo: 3.5mm TRS (Mono Summed)
- Output Connectors:
- Thru: 2 x XLR, Male
- Mix Output: XLR, Male
- 3 x Level
- Rotary Encoder (Push)
- 2 x Selection Buttons
- Display: Monochrome LCD, 45mm x 25.4mm
- 2 x Power LEDs (Front and Rear)
- 3 x Input Signal LEDs
- Input A Mic Selected LED
- Input B Hi-Z Selected LED
- Limiter Active LED
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Cooling: Low-Noise, Variable Speed Fan
- Enclosure: Impact-Resistant ABS
- Grille: 18 Gauge Powder-Coated Steel
- Dimensions: 449mm x 280mm x 269mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 12.2kg / 27lbs
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.