View Full Description
Firmware Version 1.2
The latest firmware update for the SEVENTY-TWO provides a wide range of enhancements, upgrades and new features. The touchscreen has been updated to include pinch-to-zoom capabilities, waveform view, library view and startup view for added flexibility when navigating between songs. Pad and Performance Pad information is also now available on the touchscreen. Time parameters of FX are now displayed in the bottom of the Touch FX screen, allowing you to adjust FX timing by selecting the time parameter display and turning the parameter knob. The Touch FX button now includes a tempo tap function for setting your BPM manually. You can also change the feedback level of the Mic Echo, as well as the mic sensitivity for precise ducking. You can also now edit the cutoff frequency of the integrated filters for added flexibility. For the full list of upgrade and new features please refer to the PDF above.
Ultimate Performance Features
The Rane SEVENTY-TWO has been built in collaboration with champion DJs from all around the world to ensure they incorporate the much needed features and technology for battle DJs. The SEVENTY-TWO offers a range of features designed for performance. Included are 16 backlit Akai Pro MPC performance pads (8 per channel) which offer adjustable threshold and aftertouch for remixing, mashing up tracks, and controlling loops on-the-fly. They also offer Serato control, plus special modes for Pad FX, Crossfader FX, Transport, Slicer, and video control. Each channel features a dedicated low/high pass filter control, as well as chain-integrated Serato software effect control and dual FLEX FX engines, allowing you to control 2 effects simultaneously within Serato. The die-cast aluminium toggles allow you to control your FX in a new way, similar to using a modulation wheel on a keyboard. The mixer features a dual FX engine, allowing you to combine the internal effects with the Serato DJ effects. Users can now experience Rane's brand-new MAG THREE fader. This is a new patented Mag Fader design offering a unique touchless, tension-adjustable fader with perfect tactile feel and precision, combined with durability and longevity.
Ready For Heavy Use
The SEVENTY-TWO mixer features a solid steel construction, built for non-stop, heavy duty use. It has been designed for durability, so you can ensure the mixer always performs at its best, no matter how much you use it. Additionally, the Rane SEVENTY-TWO features steel protective roll bars that can also be used as handles for quick transport.
4.3-Inch Colour Touchscreen
The 4.3-inch colour touchscreen is a new feature that not only offers a moving waveform display, but also X/Y FX control, allowing you to control your effects with precise finger movements. It also displays your tracks, allowing you to navigate through your songs and playlists quickly when performing. As well as this, the touchscreen also displays your cue points, allowing you to see when the best parts of the track are coming up.
The SEVENTY-TWO mixer features all the essential connections needed for a professional club mixer. The mixer provides RCA phono and CD inputs for each deck, plus a main XLR out and balanced 1/4'' booth out, which allows the mixer to connect to decks/turntables and club monitoring systems. The mixer also features 2 mic inputs which feature duck and a custom echo for those crowd shoutouts and MC'ing. The dual USB ports make DJ changeovers a breeze. Easily mix and battle with your friends at home or at the club.
- 4.3-inch touchscreen for moving-wave display, X/Y FX control, song selection and user customisations
- Dual FLEX FX engines, one for each channel
- New MAG THREE contactless tension-adjustable faders for crossfader and channel faders with reverse, contour controls, and cut-in adjustment
- Stacked Serato FX with internal post-fader FLEX FX
- Dual die-cast aluminium FX paddles with 180-degree rotation
- Chain-integrated Serato software effect control plus one internal FLEX effect per channel
- 16 Akai Pro MPC performance pads w/RGB backlight, adjustable threshold and aftertouch, with independent mode controls per deck
- Industry first – assignable USB controller inputs for Rane Twelve motorised battle controller
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- Sold steel construction, built for non-stop, heavy-duty use
- Serato DJ DVS license built in, with Serato DVS vinyl included
- Microphone inputs with duck and custom echo
- Deck swap to flip the full path of the channels
- Footswitch port for more FX and MIDI control options
- Inputs: RCA phono and CD inputs for each deck, RCA session inputs, dual USB ports
- Outputs: RCA session outputs, balanced XLR main out, balanced 1/4'' booth out