Rane Sixty-Four 4 Channel DJ Mixer
Rane Sixty-Four 4 Channel DJ MixerDetails
Product Ref: 70329View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium-Quality DJ Mixer
The Rane Sixty-Four DJ Mixer features four channels of mixing bliss, allowing you to expand your mixing capabilities, whilst giving you the ability to utilise a range of on-board effects such as looping, triggers and sample triggering. The four channels on the mixer allow you to expand your setup to up to 4 decks or 4 virtual decks, perfect for both the modern day DJ and the classic vinyl based DJs. With its range of controls including a 3-band EQ on every channel, the Range Sixty-Four is perfect for a range of mixing applications, from live mixing sets to more technical scratch sets. The mixer also features dual USB ports allowing you to expand your audio I/O and utilise smooth changeovers.
MIDI-Mappable Controls & Serato DJ
The most convenient function of the Rane Sixty-Four is the MIDI mappable controls that allow you to assign different buttons for different functions. The Rane Sixty-Four features tight integration with Serato DJ allowing you to map your mixers functions to Serato's digital parameters. This give you full integration with the Serato DJ software allowing you to use your mixer like a digital DJ, giving you access to your digital collection as well as a range of added features such as effects and sample triggers. The Rane Sixty-Four also comes complete with the Serato DJ software, perfect for bringing your digital music collection to the stage. The mixer also features all the standard I/O found on professional-grade mixers including dual XLR inputs for microphones (With Mic 1 featuring Phantom Power) as well as two USB ports, Main out, Booth Out, Session Out and Headphones Out. Additionally the mixer also features native support for Virtual DJ.
Rane's own custom magnetic crossfader is designed to be fast as well as accurate and built to last. The crossfaders design incorporates 'non-contact technology' which is normally reserve for aerospace and industrial applications. This non-contact technology eliminates any travel noise or bleed, perfect for the needs of a professional DJ.
Built-In Audio Effects
The Rane Sixty-Four DJ Mixer also features a range of internal effects as well as the ability to add external effects via the Serato DJ iZotope application. The Range Sixty-Four FlexFX Loop technology gives you maximum control over your audio effects, allowing you add and remove audio channel from the loop with ease. The FlexFX Loop also features six built-in beat synchronised effects including Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Echo and more.
3-Band EQ On Each Channel
Each channel or 'deck channel' on the Range Sixty-Four features a 3-band isolator EQ plus both high pass and low pass filters. This allows you to take full control of your mix, using the EQ controls to tune frequencies in and out while mixing between songs. This allows you to balance out the frequency range of each mix as you introduce each song. This allows you to smooth transition between each track or add effect to an already playing song.
- Professional-grade four channel DJ mixer
- Magnetic crossfader provides ultra-smooth performance
- 3-Band EQ plus low and high pass filters on each channel
- MIDI-Mappable controls for use with DJ software
- Comes complete with a copy of Serato DJ software plus 2 USB cables and a IEC C5 line cord
- Six built-in audio effects plus FlexFX Loop technology
- External analog insert loop for outboard effect units
- Contour control for the channel faders
- USB Insert loop for post-fader software effects for each of the two ports
- Two microphone inputs, one with Phantom Power
- Native support for Virtual DJ
- Unbalanced RCA Inputs: 4 x Stereo
- Phono Response: RIAA ±1dB Gain: 31dB at 1kHz
- Max. Phono Input: 126mV
- Max. Line Input: 4 Vrms
- Input: 16-Bit or 24-Bit PCM Only
- Input Sample Rate: 16Khz to 144kHz
- Output Sample Rate: 24 bit 48kHz
- ADCs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 103 dB A-weighted
- DACs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
- Digital Signal Processing: 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- USB Audio: Six Stereo Record, Five Stereo Playback, 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- FlexRX Return: Unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jacks (4 Vrms max.)
- FlexFX Send: Unbalanced 1/4" (tip-sleeve) TS phone jacks (4 Vrms max.)
- Inputs: Balanced 1/4˝ TRS & XLR combination jacks
- Controls: Single knob high/low Tone controls
- Mic 1: +48V Phantom Power on/off switch
- Mic 2: Mic/Line-level switch
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- THD+N: <0.01% re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced Jacks Maximum: 4 Vrms (RCA & FlexFX)
- Stereo Balanced Jacks Maximum: 8 Vrms (Main & Booth)
Dimensions & Weight
- Internal Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
- Dimensions: 14.3" x 12" x 4" (36.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Product Weight: 5.2 kg (11.3 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 7.26 kg (16 lb)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.