Roland M200I 32-Channel Live Digital Mixing Console
Roland M200I 32-Channel Live Digital Mixing ConsoleDetails
The Roland M200i Digital Mixer is a comprehensive console for the modern sound engineer. The M200i features 32 channels high quality inputs that cover all of your needs for capturing live bands and concerts. The mixer features a dedicated iPad app that allows you control a whole range of parameters including EQ, volume levels and more from the screen. This is ideal for bands adjusting the mix from the stage, or for engineers editing the sound whilst away from the console. The M200i benefits from four 31-band graphic EQ profiles which offer full control and the ability to achieve professional sounding production.
Product Ref: 74424View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
By incorporating the iPad, the M200i can be operated in a variety of styles to fit any situation. Sound checks can be performed remotely from the stage or any location/seat in the room using the iPad. The iPad functions as a large touch screen display. Use the iPad for intuitive control of effects and other graphical manipulation. At the same time, all operations can still be performed at the console using the built-in display and dedicated knobs and buttons.
Premium Head Amp Circuit
16 inputs are equipped with a discretely designed high-grade microphone preamp circuit. The full digital control specification allows for instant saving and recalling of all parameters such as input gain, padding, and phantom power. An externally connected Digital Snake is fully controlled remotely.
Extensive EQ Options
Four 31-band graphic EQs are included, which are indispensable for live venues. Used together with signal delay on the input channel and output bus, detailed sound adjustments can be easily performed with the M200i. In a venue where more detailed sound correction is required, eight more 31-band graphic EQs can be used by selecting the graphic EQ from the four multi-effects. A gate/expander, compressor and 4-band parametric EQ are available on all 32 channels. The basics of any mix starts with good channel processing and the M200i has it covered. The Main/8AUX/4Matrix output buses are all equipped with a compressor, 4-band parametric EQ, limiter, and delay.
Any two of the Main/8AUX/4Matrix outputs can be recorded as a 16-bit, uncompressed WAV file by inserting a USB memory stick in the back panel. WAV files stored in USB memory can be also be played from any input channel. In addition, the USB memory can be used for saving/loading configuration files on the M200i.
- Width: 491mm
- Depth: 490mm
- Height: 198mm
- Weight: 9.8KG
- Channels: 32
- Busses: Main L/R, 8 Aux, 4 Matrix
- Inputs: 24
- Outputs: 14
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-Bit
- Sample Rate: 48.0 kHz or 44.1 kHz
- Console Latency: 2.0mS
- Network Latency: 2.5mS
- Console Input Jacks 1 to 16: XLR-3-31 Type (Balanced with Phantom Power)
- Console Input Jacks 17 to 22: 1/4 Inch Phone Type (Balanced)
- Console Input Jacks 23 to 24: RCA Phono Type
- Assignable Output Jacks 1 to 6: XLR-3-32
- Assignable Output Jacks 7 to 10: 1/4 Inch Phone Type (Balanced)
- Phones Jack: Stereo 1/4 Inch Phone Type, Miniature Phone Type
- Main Output Jacks L and R: XLR-3-32 Type (Balanced)
- AES/EBU Out Jacks: XLR-3-32 type (110 Ohm Balanced)
- REAC Port: RJ-45 EtherCon Type
- RS-232C Connector: 9-Pin D-Sub DIN Type
- USB Memory Port: USB Type A
- SB WLAN Adaptor Port: USB Type A
- USB Computer Port: USB Type B
- LAN Port: RJ45 Type
- DOC Cable Port: 10-Pin Mini DIN Type
- DOC Cable Port: 10-Pin Mini DIN Type DC IN Jack
- Frequency Response
- Assignable Output Jacks 1 to 10: -2 dB / +0 dB (20kOhms Load, +4 dBu, typ.)
- Main Output Jacks L, R: -2 dB / +0 dB (20kOhms Load, +4 dBu, typ.)
- Phones Jack: -3 dB / +0 dB (40 Ohms Load, 150 mW)
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Assignable Output Jacks 1 to 10: 0.05 (+4 dBu)
- Main Output Jacks L, R: 0.05 (+4 dBu, typ.)
- Phones Jack: 0.05 (40 Ohms Load, 150 mW, typ.)
- Nominal Input Level
- Input Jacks 1 to 16: -65 to +4 dBu
- Input Jacks 17 to 24: -28 to +4 dBu
- Input Impedance
- Console Input Jacks 1 to 16: 14 kOhms
- Console Input Jacks 17 to 24: 10 kOhms
- Non Clip Maximum Output Level
- Assignable Output Jacks 1 to 10: +22 dBu (1 kHz, 10 kOhms Load, typ.)
- Main Output Jacks 1 to 10: +22 dBu (1 kHz, 10 kOhms Load, typ.)
- Phones Jacks 1 to 10: 150 mW + 150 mW (1 kHz, 40 Ohms Load, typ.)
- Output Impedance
- Console Output Jacks 1 to 10: 600 Ohms
- Main Output Jacks L, R: 600 Ohms
- Phones Jack: 49 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- Console Output Jacks 1 to 10: 10 kOhms or Greater
- Main Output Jacks L, R: 600 Ohms
- Phones Jack: 40 Ohms or Greater
- Display: 132 x 64 Dots with Backlight
- Current Draw: 3.6 A
- Residual Noise Level: -88 dBu
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -126dBu
- Nominal Output Level: +4 dBu (Load Impedance of 10 kOhms)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.