Samson XP1000B PA with Bluetooth
Samson XP1000B PA with BluetoothDetails
Product Ref: 72577View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Bluetooth-Enabled PA System
This all-in-one sound system has been designed to deliver a powerful yet articulate output with articulate sound and an excellent low-end response with all the functionality of modern day systems. The XP1000B features wireless Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to wirelessly stream music from your selected Bluetooth enabled device, whether it be from your smartphone or your tablet, the XP1000B will stream music from any device with Bluetooth capabilities
2-Way Vented Speakers
The main part of the system, the 2-way vented speakers have been designed to deliver exceptional power with articulate and neutral audio response. The speakers feature 10'' woofers for producing an impressive low-end punch while the 1'' HF drivers deliver wide dispersion from the 60 x 90 degree horns. The wide dispersion is perfect for small to mid size venues as the audio will fill out the space to the best of its abilities, with the wide dispersion helping to spread the audio equally throughout the room. The speakers are house in ABS high-impact enclosures and feature integrated 1 3/8'' speaker stand mounts. The speakers tilt-back design adds to its versatility making it perfect for use as a floor monitor.
Removable 10-Channel Mixer
The removable 10-channel mixer delivers 1000-watts of power thanks to it lightweight Class D amplifier which powers the XP1000B. Featuring four mic/line input channels, each with XLR and 1/4'' inputs, the XP1000B is perfecting for connecting a range of devices from microphone to instruments. The mixer also features three stereo input channels allowing you connect devices such as MP3 players or keyboards. Each channel of the mixer features integrated Bass and treble controls for optimal control over your inputs and outputs. Additionally the first two mic/line channels features a selectable compressor that helps to even out levels and prevent distortion. The mixer even features a USB wireless port for connecting with Samson's Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately). The mixer also boasts 16 presets of high quality DSP effects, perfect for treating vocals for live performances. The XP1000B also provides stereo monitor outputs with level control that allows you to use the system with additional speakers. A Phantom Power switch has also been incorporated to allow you to connect Phantom Powered devices such as condenser microphones.
- Can be used a single portable unit
- Lightweight, Class D amplifier produces 1,000W (2 x 500) of stereo power
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Dual 2-way speaker enclosures with 10" woofers
- 1" high frequency drivers
- Removable 10-channel mixer with 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects
- Bass and Treble controls on each channel
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" jacks) for microphone, guitars and other line level devices
- Three stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4", 1/8", RCA) for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson's Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately)
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Two 1/4" Monitor outputs allow connections to external powered speakers
- Additional RCA output for external recorders
- Selectable compressor on two Mic/Line channels
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- 6-segment level meter with limiter indicator
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- 30 degrees kickback design for using enclosures as floor monitors
- Two 25' speaker cables included
- Power (0.5% THD at 1KHz): 1000 W @ 4Ω (500 W per channel) Peak / 500 W @ 4Ω (250 W per channel) Average
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Consumption: AC INPUT 100V~240V,50/60Hz 800W
- Low Frequency: 10'' bass transducer
- High Frequency: 1'' tweeter
- Inputs: XLR, ¼” balanced, RCA, 3.5 mm stereo, USB Wireless
- Outputs: ¼” MONITOR, RCA REC OUT, ¼” Speaker output
- Maximum Output Level (0.5% T.H.D at 1KHz): +22dBu(MONITOR L/R) @10KΩ // +14dBu(REC) @10KΩ
- Phantom Power: +15V DC, Fixed Phantom Voltage
- Input Channel EQ: 10kHz Shelving ±15 dB (High) / 100Hz Shelving ±15 dB (Low)
- Speech/Music Switch: 167Hz, 3dB/Octave
- Indicators: 5-point Level, LIMITER, PHANTOM, READY, EFFECTS
- Bluetooth®: Bluetooth 3.0, A2DP
- Dimensions: 22.7’’(L) x 11.9’’(W) x 22’’(H) / 577 mm(L) x 301 mm(W) x 560 mm(H)
- Weight: 52.8 Ib / 24 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.