Sennheiser HandMic Digital Dynamic Microphone
Sennheiser HandMic Digital Dynamic MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 71982View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flexible Mobile Recording Solution
The Sennheiser HandMic Digital Dynamic Microphone uses a proven Sennheiser cardioid capsule that has been shock-mounted to suppress handling noise. It provides quality audio for speech, vocals and instruments, while ensuring excellent presence and cutting through high ambient noise levels.
The HandMic Digital can be used with common media production programs and apps, such as FiLMiC Pro, Luci Live, Periscope, Logic Pro X, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Pro Tools, GarageBand and Apogee MetaRecorder. Via the supplied cables, the HandMic digital can connect directly to USB inputs or to the Lightning sockets of iOS devices. A microphone clamp and a solid table stand are included too.
"Users are increasingly relying on their mobile devices for recording speech and vocals," "However, the quality of built-in microphones leaves much to be desired for prosumers and professionals alike. This is the reason why we have created the HandMic digital, which offers all the benefits of a Sennheiser dynamic handheld, making it an ideal, easy-to-use tool to upgrade your sound. It is a further step in our ongoing collaboration with Apogee Electronics." - Achim Gleissner, Commercial Manager for Sennheiser’s Broadcast and Media business.
- Broadcast quality recording with your iOS or USB mobile device
- Developed by Sennheiser in collaboration with digital audio technology leaders, Apogee
- Highly effective combination of a top-quality microphone capsule and a refined signal conversion system
- Rugged all-metal handheld housing
- Complete with applications that ensure intuitive operation with a seamless workflow
- Immunity against wind and excellent side noise rejection
- Ideal for podcasting and voice recording both indoors and outdoors
- Fitted with a shock-mounted capsule for excellent suppression of handling noise
- Highly immune against radiation from mobile phones
- Simple plug and play operation with iOS or USB devices
- Consistent sound quality suitable for all applications including speech, vocal, and instrument recording
- Includes mic clamp, table stand, pouch, quick guide, safety guide, 2m Micro USB/Lightning cable, and 2m Micro USB/USB cable
- Connection: Apple MFi Certified Lightning Connector, or USB
- Frequency Response (Mic): 40Hz to 16kHz
- Max. SPL:
- At Min. Gain: 134dB
- At Max. Gain: 99dB
- Cable Length: Approx. 2m
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Gain: 0dB to 35dB
- AD Conversion: Apogee PureDigital A/D Conversion
- At Min. Gain: -54dBFS
- At Max. Gain: -19 dBFS
- Latency: OS & App Dependent (typically less than 0.5ms)
- Noise Level:
- At Min. Gain: -96dBFS(A)
- At Max. Gain: -74dBFS(A)
- Word Length: 16 / 24-bit
- Internal Signal Processing: Selectable presets via Apogee's Maestro App
- Type Of Codec: Multibit DeltaSigma
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96kHz
- Temperature Range: 0 Degrees C to +50 Degrees C
- Storage Temperature Range: -25 Degrees C to +70 Degrees C
- Operating Relative Humidity: Max. 95 Percent at 40 Percent
- Power: Supplied via iOS device or USB
- Diameter: 48mm
- Length: 180mm
- Included In The Box:
- HandMic Digital Microphone (1 x Micro USB/Lighting Cable - 2m, 1 x Micro USB/USB - 2m)
- 1 x Microphone Clamp
- 1 x Microphone Tablet Stand
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x Safety Guide
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.