Sennheiser SKM D1 Handheld Transmitter
Sennheiser SKM D1 Handheld TransmitterDetails
The Sennheiser SKM D1 Handheld Transmitter is designed to be used with the Sennheiser EM D1 stationary receiver. Ideal for live performance venues, the Sennheiser SKM D1 transmitter operates within the license-free 2.4GHz frequency range. The SKM D1 delivers up to 6 hours of operating time from two AA batteries, along with dependable signal transmission.
Please Note: The Sennheiser SKM D1 does not come supplied with a capsule and must be matched with a compatible Sennheiser microphone capsule.
Product Ref: 55354View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The evolution wireless D1 is a digital sound transmission system that makes no compromises when it comes down to reliability, sound quality or user-friendliness. ew D1 is the number one for every gig and live event when you need to simply rely on pure brilliance. It can run up to 15 output lines in parallel and independently adjust the sensitivity of every transmission.
- High variety of microphone heads for versatile, professional live sound
- Automatic sensitivity adjustment – no need for manual gain settings
- 2.4GHz operating frequency - no license required
- Sturdy metal housing
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- RF Output Power: Adaptive, up to 100mW (Country-Specific)
- Sensitivity: Automatic Sensitivity Adjustment
- Display: LCD
- Operating Time:
- Battery: 6 Hours Typical
- AccuPack: 11 Hours Typical
- Battery Specification:
- 2 x AA Batteries (1.5V)
- BA 10 (Li-Ion, 3.7V)
- Weight: Approx. 280g Including Microphone Head
What's In The Box
- 1 x SKM D1 Microphone
- 1 x Transport Pouch
- 1 x Battery Holder
- 2 x AA Batteries
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.