Shure KSM9HS Subcardioid & Hypercardioid Condenser Vocal Mic, Black
Shure KSM9HS Subcardioid & Hypercardioid Condenser Vocal Mic, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 67714View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Switchable Polar Patterns
The ability to switch between both supercardioid and cardioid polar patterns gave vocalists incredible flexibility with the Shure KSM9 microphone but the KSM9HS model really caters to those performers needing something a little more specific and precise. The two unique polar patterns, hypercardioid and subcardioid, are accessible via a switch on the microphone.
The hypercardioid polar pattern is similar to the supercardioid pattern but even more narrow to develop an even bigger resistance to unwanted noise and feedback. This is ideal for very loud stage environments where sound from other sources may bleed into the performance. A correctly positioning hypercardioid microphone will defend extremely well against the interfering stage noise for a clear vocal performance.
On the other end of the spectrum, the subcardioid polar pattern offers a natural, open sound ideal for low volume stage performances such as small acoustic gigs. The contrasting styles and features of the two polar patterns result in a microphone that is incredibly versatile and will suit any serious vocal performer.
Included In The Box
- 1 x KSM9HS Multi-Pattern Dual Diaphragm Handheld Condenser Vocal Microphone
- 1 x Zipped Carrying Case
- 1 x Stand Adapter
- 1 x 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter
- Dual gold layered, low mass Mylar diaphragm design
- Switch between hypercardioid & subcardioid polar patterns
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal & external connectors
- Refined charcoal grey finish
- Full-range frequency response
- Includes aluminium carrying case
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 50Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid or Subcardioid
- Hypercardioid: -50.5 dBV/Pa
- Subcardiod: -53.0 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise
- Hypercardioid: 20.7 dB
- Subcardioid: 22.7 dB
- Output Impedance: 145Ω
- Sound Pressure
- Hypercardioid: 150.9 dB
- Subcardiod: 153.1 dB
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Requires Phantom Power: 48 VDC
- Weight: 300 g
- Height: 191 mm
- Width: 49 mm
- Depth: 49 mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.