Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones, Black
Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 66237View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Definition MicroDrivers
Driving the SE846 earphones quality performance are the Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers. They provide clarity within an extended high-end and deliver a powerful low end tone. The custom-engineered drivers work together to create a naturally balanced sound whilst a dedicated three-way system configuration provides low, mid, and high frequency distribution.
Outstanding Low End
The low end capabilities within the sound isolating earphones features a patent-pending design that reaches previously unattainable deep-low end levels of performance. The low-pass filters allow for low-end rolloff at -3 dB at 90Hz without the need to sacrifice clarity or detail. A four-inch high acoustic mass pathway is achieved through ten-precision welded, stainless steel plates to provide low frequency rolloff free from distortion.
Incredible Customisation Options
With interchangeable nozzle inserts and removable metal nozzles, the SE846 has a customisable frequency response. The nozzles each have different sound signatures with blue for balanced, white for bright, and black for warm. The blue response is neutral, white +2.5dB 1kHz - 8kHz, and black -2.5dB 1kHz - 9kHz. An ergonomic design is complemented with a lightweight, low-profile shape that hangs over the ear. With an MMCX connector and lock-snap mechanism, placement is easy and 360° rotation delivers an optimised fit. Finally, the sound isolating earphone has two included cable lengths for flexible wearing options, these are 46" and 64".
The SE846 earphones are focused on delivering outstanding sound with both durability and comfort. The sound isolating sleeves rest nicely within the ears and block up to 37dB of ambient noise. The earphones can be cleaned and maintained for a long product life with the ability to remove different components such as the cable and nozzles. Suitable for wear on-stage or everyday use, the robust housing ensures durability and is sweat-resistant.
The Shure SE846 Earphones were given a 5 Star review by What HiFi.
"These 'phones give the impression of delivering every last nuance, and do so in an appealingly natural and understated way. A grand is a lot of money for any headphones, but given an appropriately talented system we think the SE846s are good enough to justify that kind of outlay." - What HiFi
Included In The Box
- 1 x SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones
- 1 x Black Foam Earbuds (SML)
- 1 x Soft Flex Earbuds (SML)
- 1 x Yellow Foam Earbuds (SML)
- 1 x Triple Flange Earbuds (SML)
- 1 x 3.5mm Adapter
- 1 x Airline Adapter
- 1 x Volume Control
- 1 x 116cm Detachable Cable
- 1 x Nozzle Removal Key
- 1 x 2 Pairs of Nozzle Inserts
- 1 x Cable Clip
- 1 x Polishing Cloth
- 1 x Water & Crush Resistant Road Case
- Quad High Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
- Unique low pass filter
- 101 mm of high acoustic mass pathway
- Effective sound isolation - up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Customisable frequency response via interchangeable nozzle inserts
- Formable wire
- Detachable Kevlar reinforced cable
- Gold plated MMCXC connector with lock-snap mechanism
- Sound Signature: Extended High-End Clarity + Unparalleled Low-End Performance
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 9Ω
- Frequency Range: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Isolation (Up To): 37 dB
- MicroDriver: Quad High Definition
- Cable Type: Detachable
- Colours: Black
- Cable Length: 116 cm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.