Soundcraft Si Expression 3 Mixer Digital Stagebox Bundle
Soundcraft Si Expression 3 Mixer Digital Stagebox BundleDetails
The Soundcraft Si Expression 3 Digital Mixer has 32 recallable mic preamps plus 4 line inputs, 4 internal stereo FX returns and a 64 x 64 expansion slot, offering you more than enough scope to use every one of the 66 input processing channels. Every input channel has dedicated processing for a high pass filter, input delay, gate, compressor and four band EQ, all of which is kept under control thanks to the comprehensive automation system and the intuitive FaderGlow. This Soundcraft Si Expression 3 bundle also includes a Mini Stagebox 16 which offers an additional 32 inputs and 8 outputs along with a CAT5 Multicore Cable for connecting the mixer and stagebox together.
Product Ref: 73954View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Soundcraft Si Expression console brings you the latest DSP, component technology and manufacturing techniques to deliver the most powerful, affordable digital console ever.
Soundcraft's digital consoles have gained a reputation throughout the professional tour circuit for their pure sound quality and intuitive hands-on and user-friendly operation. Featuring a colour-touch screen for an easy set-up, the Si Expression also has dedicated front panel controls for every important function.
The patented FaderGlow™ system lights each physical fader according to its function, so it's instantly obvious what that fader is controlling, even in dimly-lit circumstances.
Class-leading built-in signal processing comes in the form or four real Lexicon hardware FX engines, dbx compression and a 30-band BSS graphic EQ, permanently assigned to every input and output.
Soundcraft Si Expression 3
- Massive mix capacity - 66 inputs to mix in a small format live sound digital mixer
- 1 ViSi Connect™ optional card slot for 64x64 expandsion of digital I/O including the MultiDigital Card (Firewire/USB/ADAT), BSS Digital Audio Bus (BLU Link), Dante™, CAT5 or optical MADI, AVIOM™, CobraNet™ and others
- Assignable Fader Layers - Customise each of the four fader layer pages to meet your needs or add/insert faders to accommodate that additional mic that was not in the patch list
- 1 Control = 1 Function - With each control dedicated to a given function there is never any 'layering' of controls or navigating through screens; this allows the Si Performer controls to be labeled on the surface just as they would have been on an analogue mixer
- TOTEM™ - The One Touch Easy Mix; press a single key to mix to an AUX, FX or Matrix bus, the surface and monitoring instantly reconfigure to allow instant mixing to your chosen bus on the faders
- Soundcraft FaderGlow™ - Illuminates the fader slots according to function with clearly defined colours for FX, Stereo, Linked Mono, GEQ, POST Fade Aux, PRE Fade Aux; you'll never be lost again
- BSS® GEQ - With a BSS GEQ on every bus there is never any need to assign from a pool of resources and you will never 'run out' of processing
- Security Lockout - Lock the whole console or just selected elements, manage the security with the users and profile settings
- D.O.G.S. (Direct Out Gain Stabiliser) - Prevents manual change of a mic gain control affecting direct out levels, perfect when 2 consoles share a stagebox or when recording the channel direct outputs
- Global Mode Controls - A row of rotary controls above each fader assignable at the touch of a button to be GAIN, PAN or HPF for all of the inputs allowing instant access to the core functions
- Copy & Paste - Copy whole channels, busses, mixes, Lexicon™ effects, a single part such as the EQ or multiple parts like the channel gate and compressor
- Instant Access Keys - Dedicated keys on the front panel for STORE, RECALL, NEXT, MUTE 1-4, TAP TEMPO and more negate the need to dive into screen & context menus
- Function Focus – Whenever a control is moved or SELect key pressed the screen displays information about the channel identifying the absolute value of the controls and the channel name, number etc
- Everything Everywhere - All channels and busses have a full complement of processing, nothing to assign or configure
CAT5 Digital Multicore Cable
- CAT5 Ethernet cable
- Genuine Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- RJ45 Male to Female connectors
- Presented on a compact cable drum
- Lightweight and portable
- 50m length
Soundcraft Si Expression 3
- Mic Inputs: 32 Mono Inputs
- Line Inputs:4
- Mix Inputs: 66
- ViSi Connect™: 1 x Card Slot for 64 x 64 Input/Output Extension
- Faders: Freely Assignable Faders and Patching
- Pre/Post Selection: Selection Per Input Per Bus
- AES: Input and Output
- Encoders: Global Mode Encoders
- GEQ: Available on Every Bus
- Aux Busses: 20 Sub-Group/Aux Busses
- FX: 4 FX Busses
- Matrix: 8 Matrix Busses
- Delay: Available on Inputs and Outputs
- Insert Loops: Freely Assignable
- Mute Groups: 4
- Harman HiQnet Integration
- Colour Touch Screen Interface
- 4 Stereo Lexicon Effects Engines
- Soundcraft FaderGlow™
Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 16
- Analogue Inputs: 16
- Analogue Line Outputs: 8
- Rack Size: 2U
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.