View Full Description
Convert Your Vinyl With USB
The Stanton T.92 Direct Drive Turntable features an integrated USB output that allows to convert and digitise your favourite vinyl records. The high-quality USB and S/PDIF output allows you to easily transfer your music in high-definition, thanks to the wide frequency range available. The T.92 turntable also comes complete with iZotope Music and Speech cleaner, allowing you to convert your records straight out of the box. The direct-drive motor ensures if you are moving the platter it goes to back to playing at the regular speed, near instantaneously. The high-torque motor improves the tracking of the S-shaped tone arm, making mixing and scratching more fluent.
The T.92 Turntable is also the ideal choice for professional and novice DJs alike. The precision pitch control fader features DSP key lock which allows you to change the tempo without affecting the pitch. The wide selectable range allows you to make the wildest of mixes possible. Three playback speeds are also included (33, 45 and 78RPM) as well as a Quartz lock for added control. The S-shaped tone arm produces lower distortion and superior audio fidelity, for improved sound performance.
Design & Construction
The sleek yet robust design of the turntable, is standard of Stanton, keeping the black and blue colour scheme. It features 2 start/stop switches for both Mix or Battle setups, as well as RCA stereo outputs that allow you to connect the turntable to external equipment such as mixers or interfaces. The turntable comes fitted with Stanton 300.V3 cartridge pre-mounted on the headshell, designed to capture every nuance of your vinyl records in extreme detail. Additionally, the turntable comes complete with RCA cables, a slipmat, USB cable and dust cover.
- Professional Quality Turntable Featuring High-Torque Direct-Drive Motor
- Sturdy Construction for the Ultimate Durability
- USB and S/PDIF Outputs for Easily Transferring Music from Vinyl Records to your Mac or PC
- Pitch Control Fader with DSP Key Lock (Change Tempo Without Affecting Pitch) Selectable Range (+/-8 , 12 )
- Includes iZotope Music and Speech Cleaner
- Includes Audiophile-Quality Stanton 300.v3 Cartridge Pre-Mounted on Headshell
- S-Shaped Tone Arm for Lower Distortion and Superior Fidelity
- 3 Playback Speeds (33, 45, and 78 RPM) and Quartz Lock
- RCA Stereo Outputs (Phono / Line Switchable)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setu
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat, USB Cable, and Dust Cover
- Dimensions [WxHxD]: 45.2 cm x 14.3 cm x 37 cm
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz +1/- 2 dB/ RIAA filter
- THD+N S/N Ratio: Line Digital Output (SPDIF) 0.5Vp-p (Load 75 ohms)
- Type: 3-speed full manual
- Motor: 8 pole, 3 phase, brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 33 1/3 and 45rpm and 78 rpm
- Wow and Flutte:r Less than 0.15 WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3 rpm
- Pitch Controls: +/- 8 , +/-12
- Starting Torque: More than 1.6 kgf.cm
- Starting Time: Less than 1 sec with 33 1/3 rpm
- Braking Time: Less than 1 sec with 33 1/3 rpm
- Braking System: Electronic Brake
- Time for Speed Change: Less than 1 sec with 33 1/3 rpm
- Pitch Speed: Less than 1 sec from 45 to 33 1/3 rpm
- Pitch Speed: Less than 1 sec from 33 1/3 to 78 rpm
- Audio Output: Phono/Line output
- USB Function: A/D,D/A 16BIT 44.1KHz or 48KHz USB SELECTABLE
- Computer interface: USB 1.1 compliant, WINDOWS XP or Mac OSX
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.