Yamaha MG20 Analog Mixing Console
Yamaha MG20 Analog Mixing ConsoleDetails
The Yamaha MG20 Analog Mixing Console is perfect for permanent installations and touring set-ups alike. Featuring a total of 20 inputs with 16 professional-quality D-PRE preamps, switchable phantom power and one-knob compressors, the MG20 analog mixer is capable of accommodating a wide of range input sources. Complete with LED metering, EQ controls, 4 group buses and pad switches, the Yamaha MG20 exceptional sound with smooth highs and natural vocal transparency.
Product Ref: 43194View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Built to Last
The Yamaha MG Series of mixers feature a design and construction that will handle the standard wear and tear of the active musician. Featuring the steel chassis that is impact resistant and powder coated, this mixer will take any bumps and scratches without it getting damaged or looking old. The sleek design does not compromise any part of the finished product. A state of the art design allows for convection cooling, meaning your power unit will not overheat your unit after continuous use. Separating the power supply from the analog circuitry inside the mixer allows for near silent background noise, allowing for a serious and high quality output sound. As well as this, the knob placement has been put above the chassis of the console, thus not damaging circuitry underneath should the device ever be dropped or mishandled.
D-PRE Microphone Preamps
The MG20 mixer features newly refined D-PRE mic preamps that employ an inverted Darlington circuit design and deliver more power with lower impedance. Initially intended for use with Yamaha's high-end recording equipment, these discrete class-A preamps ensure your signal retains the original character and musical expression.
The head amp determines overall sound quality and the op-amp integrated circuits are one of the most important elements within the head amp circuit. All MG series mixers feature new, high-quality, custom-made MG01 op-amps that Yamaha have developed in cooperation with the semiconductor manufacturer. MG01 op-amps utilise redesigned circuitry in which even the internal components and wiring have been optimised to ensure exceptional resolution and transient responses.
Equipped with the innovative 1-knob Comp function, the Yamaha MG20 delivers optimal compression for both vocals and instruments. By simply operating a single control, as the knob is turned to the right, the threshold, ratio and output gain are all adjusted simultaneously.
- 20 channel mixing console
- 16 microphone/20 line inptus (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP buses and 1 stereo bus
- 4 AUX including FX
- ''D-PRE'' mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack mount kit included
- Rugged metal chassis
- Mono: 12 Mic/Line
- Mono/Stereo: 4
- Output Channels:
- Stereo: 2
- Monitors: 1
- Headphones: 1
- Aux Send: 4
- Group: 4
- Stereo: 1
- GROUP: 4
- AUX: 4
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0.5dB/-1.5dB
- Crosstalk: -78dB
- Pad: 26dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80Hz, 12dB/Oct (Mono/Stereo: Mic Only)
- Comp: 1-Knob Compressor (Gain/Threshold/Ratio)
- Threshold: +22dBu to -8dBu
- Ratio: 1:1 to 4:4
- Output Level: 0dB to 7dB
- Attack Time: 25msec
- Release Time: Approx. 300msec
- EQ High:
- Frequency: 10kHz Shelving
- Gain: +15dB/-15dB
- EQ Mid:
- Mono Frequency: 250Hz - 5kHz, Peaking
- Stereo Frequency: 2.5kHz, Peaking
- Gain: +15dB/-15dB
- EQ Low :
- Frequency: 100Hz Shelving
- Gain: +15dB/-15dB
- Level Meter: 2 x 12-Segment LED Meter
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Power Requirements: AC 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 36W
- Dimensions: 444mm x 130mm x 500mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.9kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.