dB Technologies es 802 Active PA System
dB Technologies es 802 Active PA SystemDetails
The dB Technologies es 802 is an active PA system that consists of two 4 x 3'' full-range top speakers and a powerful 12'' subwoofer. The es 802 subwoofer is equipped with a Digipro G3 amplifier module that offers a peak output of 1200W, a 24-bit/48kHz DSP processor and eight preset equalizations that are suitable for a range of scenarios. The full-range top speakers deliver outstanding clarity and coverage while the subwoofer produces deep, thunderous bass responses. Complete with durable cabinets and a lightweight design, the dB Technologies es 802 PA System is perfect for a wide range of live performance environments.
Product Ref: 78427View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The es Series by dB Technologies
The es Series is the result of experience gained from the acoustic design of vertical array systems such as the DVA T series and MINI. The components of the full-range top speakers are aligned mechanically - Logarithmic Curved Column Array - so as to increase the coverage of the vertical coverage. Additonally, the unqiue double-ringed phase plug that increases the horizontal coverage while delivering a rich and crystal clear sound.
- 1200W power amplifier (peak output)
- Compact size and lightweight design
- 8 preset EQs
- Extended vertical coverage
- Double-ringed phase plug for a wide horizontal coverage
- Auto range PSU
- 5 year warranty upon registering the product
- Speaker Type: Bi-Amplified System with Two Full-Range Tops and One Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 37Hz - 15kHz, -10dB
- Maximum SPL: 124dB
- Mid Frequency - High Frequency Drivers: 8 x 3'' Neodymium
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 12''
- Directivity: 95° x 65°
- Amplifier: Class-D Digipro® G3
- Amplifier Output: 600W RMS
- 1200W Peak
- Processor Controller: DSP 24-Bit/48kHz
- System Presets: Selectable Factory Presets
- 1 x Encoder for Presets
- 1 x Audio Signal Monitoring LED
- Limiter: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency LF - MF: 206Hz
- 1 x Combo (XLR/Jack) Balanced/Unbalanced with Mic/Line Sensitivity Switch
- 1 x RCA Stereo
- Link Output: 1 x XLR Balanced Output
- Subwoofer Cabinet: 15mm Black Painted Birch Plywood
- Speaker Cabinets: Polyproplene PP
- Handles: 2 x Lateral Side Handles (Subwoofer)
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 465mm x 400mm x 430mm / 18.3'' x 15.7'' x 16.9'' (W x H x D)
- Speaker Dimensions: 95mm x 360mm x 137mm / 3.74'' x 13.98'' x 5.39'' (W x H x D)
- Subwoofer Weight: 16.4kg / 36.16lbs
- Speaker Weight: 1.9kg / 4.19lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.