sE Electronics sE-X1R Ribbon Microphone
sE Electronics sE-X1R Ribbon MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 23564View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Exceptional Audio Fidelity
The sE Electronics sE-X1R Ribbon Microphone produces exceptional audio fidelity thanks to its extended frequency range and attention to detail. The sE-X1R delivers a small high frequency bump before rolling off around 16kHz, providing extra definition and air to your recordings. Delivering the best of both world, the sE-X1r incorporates the vintage ribbon technology with modern improvements. The result is a class sounding ribbon mic with a gentle high frequency lift for added detail.
Record Virtually Any Source
The versatile design of the sE Electronic sE-X1R makes it ideal for a range of recording applications. The higher SPL handling means you can record louder sound sources with confidence. From studio-grade vocal recordings to capturing electric guitars, the sE-X1R captures every nuance of your sound source as it was intended. The figure-8 pickup patterns captures everything from the front and the back of the microphone, making for use with in interviews and as a drum overhead.
Design & Construction
The vintage Ribbon technology is combined with the sleek, and stylish aesthetic for the perfect blend between vintage acoustics and modern tech. The rugged design borrows mechanical elements of sE Electronics’ Voodoo Microphone to improve the sound and performance. The highly durable grille not only provides protection against sibilance and plosives, but helps to minimise any damage if dropped; protecting the internal components. Additionally the X1 R comes complete with a standard mic clip, designed for most styles of mic stands.
"It delivers useful results on just about anything. It offers good all-round performance when you need a smoother alternative to a capacitor mic. Best of all, it is very affordable." Sound on Sound
"The sE X1R captured a sense of realism on acoustic guitar that would shame many similarly priced condensers." MusicTech Magazine
- Passive ribon microphone with extended frequency response
- Capable of handling louder sound sources with 135dB max SPL
- Extended high frequency response for more brightness
- Ideal for acoustic instruments, vocals, drum overheads and interviews
- Figure-8 pickup pattern
- Complete with microphone clip
- Type: Passive
- Element: 2µ aluminum ribbon
- Frequency Response: 20-16K Hz ±1dB
- Sensitivity: -55.3dB 1V/Pa ±1dB
- Directional pattern: Figure of 8
- Impedance: 200 ohm
- Connector: 3-pin
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Weight: 0.5KG
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.