AKG K141MKII Studio Headphones
AKG K141MKII Studio HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 4109View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Optimised For Superior Vocal Recordings
The AKG K141MKII Studio Headphones builds on the success of the original K141 headphone model, providing a range of enhancements and upgrades. The AKG K141 MKII Headphones deliver exceptional audio fidelity thanks to the patented 30mm XXL transducers with Varimotion technology. These premium-grade components deliver a wide frequency range and optimal sensitivity, ideal for mixing and mastering applications. The semi-open, on-ear design ensures solid bass and airy highs with great attention to detail, capturing every nuance of your source material. The K141 MK2 Studio headphones for optimise for single-ear use, providing a familiar sound with easy intonation; ideal for vocalists.
The self-adjusting headband is designed to provide an optimal fit for everyone, catering to any sized head with its lightweight construction. Combined with the gimbal suspended leatherette and velvet ear cups, the K131 MKII headphones deliver exceptional comfort. This minimises listening fatigue even when it comes to longer work sessions. The headphones are also only weight 225g, making them highly lightweight and less likely to weigh you down.
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open supraaural earphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Undistorted sound even at high volume levels
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Headphone Type: Semi-open
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 18 to 24000 Hz
- Sensitivity Headphones: 114 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Detachable Cable: Yes
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Earpads Replaceable: yes
- Type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Interface Finish: Gold
- Finish: Matte black
- Length: 230 mm
- Width: 110 mm
- Height: 220 mm
- Net Weight: 220 g
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.