Adam Sub8 Active Subwoofer 160w
Adam Sub8 Active Subwoofer 160wDetails
Product Ref: 62316View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Size, Huge Sound
Although small in size the Sub8 packs a powerful punch. With the ability to reproduce frequencies of down to 28Hz the Sub8 delivers low rumbling tones and is designed for small room (20 square meters) applications. Housing a single 8.5 inch woofer with a 1.5 inch voice coil the Sub8 produces an output of up to 160 watts due to the low heat operation ICE power amplifier.
Located on the front of the Sub8 are two motorized controls which can be used to adjust the input level and crossover frequency to optimize the Sub8 to your required needs and environment. Additionally these controls can also be adjusted with the included wireless remote allowing monitoring optimization from your ideal listing point. The Sub8 also incorporates a 85Hz high pass filter switch and phase reverse switch to provide maximum integration into a range of set ups as the high pass filter optimises the satellite speaker output to meet the Dolby® theatre sound requirements.
- Powerful 8.5-inch active subwoofer
- 160 watts of power
- Wide lower frequency response for punchy low-end
- Ideal for use with Adam studio monitors
- ICE power amplifier
- Two motorised controls for adjusting input level and crossover frequency
- XLR/RCA connectivity
- Built-in high pass filter for Dolby mixing applications
- Includes wireless remote control
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer
- Speaker Size: 8.5"
- Voice Coil: 1.5"
- Cone Material: Paper
- Output Power: 160W
- Input Connections: 2 x XLR, 1x RCA (Stereo)
- Output Connections: 2 x XLR, 1 x RCA (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz - 150 Hz
- THD > 60 Hz: SPL (Max): 10 K Ohms
- Crossover Frequencies: 50 - 150 Hz
- Input Impedance: 10 K Ohms
- Includes: Remote Control, Batteries (3 x AAA), Power Chord, Manual
- Height: 16" / 410 mm
- Width: 10" / 260 mm
- Depth: 15" / 380mm
- Weight: 12 Kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.