Behringer Neutron Semi-Modular Synthesizer
Behringer Neutron Semi-Modular SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 116325View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Semi-Modular Fully Analog Synthesizer
The Behringer Neutron is a paraphonic semi-modular synthesizer featuring a fully analog circuit. The innovative design features a pure analog signal path, recreating the classic VCO design for optimal sound performance. The semi-modular architecture features a wide range of connections including patch points and MIDI I/O, as well as default routings that require no patching. At the core of the synth are the dual 3340 analog oscillators, delivering a wide sonic range for unprecedented sound design capabilities. You can also blend oscillator waveforms with ease, seamlessly blending between tone modulation, pulse, sawtooth, triangle and sine waves. This allows you to achieve new waveform combinations for a truly unique sound.
Paraphonic Mode & Controls
When used in Paraphonic mode, the Behringer Neutron allows both oscillators to be controlled independently. This versatile feature allows for deeper control of your synth, ideal for live performances for making dynamic changes on the fly. It also boasts individual pulse width/tone modulation control, allowing you to fine-tune your sound. The synth includes a self-oscillating, multi-mode VCF with dual output, allowing you to sculpt your sound with the powerful filters. Two analog ADSR generators provide modulation of the VCF and VCA for further modulation options, allowing you to change the style and shape of your sound. This allows you to achieve everything from percussive sounds to rich melodic tones.
Analog Delay & Overdrive Circuit
The Neutron comes complete with a multiple stage analog delay, basing its design on the classic BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology. The overdrive circuit delivers analog warmth and edge to your sounds, bringing out the brash side of your tones. Also included is a noise generator, designed to dramatically change the waveform generation, for sound experimentation purposes. The flexible LFO features five waveforms shapes in total as well as MIDI clock sync and key sync.
Controls & Jack Matrix
In total, the Neutron Synthesizer features 36 controls and 7 buttons, giving you direct access to all the parameters in real-time. This comprehensive control section features notched rotary controls, allowing you to change your settings with ease. The ergonomic layout is set in section with clearly annotated rotary controls. The 32/24 out jack matrix provides a wide range of patching options, keeping true to vintage-style synthesis. This allows you to get hands-on with your parameters, as well as communicating with other equipment. It also features a patchable audio-rate sample and hold with glide for added flexibility.
In addition to the jack matrix, the Behringer Neutron also boasts an independent headphone output with dedicated level control for private monitoring, as well as an external audio input for processing external sound sources such as drum machines, keyboards and more. There is also a comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation for connection to a keyboard/sequencer.
- Paraphonic synthesizer with authentic dual 3340 analog oscillators for insanely fat music creation
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO design to recreate classic sound performance
- Semi-modular architecture with default routings requires no patching for immediate performance
- Oscillator waveform control blends seamlessly between 5 shapes (tone mod, pulse, sawtooth, triangle, sine)
- Individual pulse width / tone modulation control provides ultimate sounds
- Paraphonic mode allows both oscillators to be independently controlled
- Self-oscillating, multi-mode VCF with dual output (low pass and high pass)
- 2 analog ADSR generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Multiple stage analog delay based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- Overdrive circuit adds rich analog warmth and edge to your sounds
- Flexible LFO with five waveform shapes, MIDI clock sync and key sync
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- 6 controls and 7 buttons give you direct and real time access to all parameters
- Utility functions including attenuators, multiples, slew rate limiter and summers for creative patching flexibility
- 32 in / 24 out jack matrix for an incredible amount of patching options
- Patchable audio-rate sample and hold with glide for added creativity
- Powerful headphone output with dedicated level control
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.