Cymatic Audio uTrack-X32 Option Card
Cymatic Audio uTrack-X32 Option CardDetails
Product Ref: 65266View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Virtual Sound ChecksThe uTrack-X32 allows you to perform virtual sound checks, which is ideal for sound engineers as it means you don't have to wait around for musicians. This feature lets you playback and loop certain passages giving you extra time and control to refine and fine-tune your mix.
uRemote and uToolAvailable for this product are two applications that give you extra control and connectivity over your uTrack-X32 and Cymatic Audio mixing console. The uRemote application (for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android) gives you detailed information on the uTrack-X32's status, letting you change the settings and create playback loops by browsing and selecting songs on a connected drive. The uTool software (for Windows and Mac) gives you the ability to transfer audio content between uTrack-X32 and your computer, extract mono files from recordings and create up to 32 channel multi-track songs.
- 32 channel recording directly from your console, no computer or tablet needed
- Simple one-button “Push and Go” user interface to record
- 32-channel player, remotely controlled with uRemote software (Android, Win, IOS, OS X)
- 32-input, 32-output USB computer audio interface for Windows, OS X and iOS
- Ethernet network interface for remote control from uRemote software
- 32 tracks of simultaneous recording/playback (up to 48kHz/24bits)
- Records to user-supplied, off-the-shelf USB hard drive (FAT-32 format)
- Pre-Record mode ensures you never miss a beat
- Conveniently create new takes while continuing recording, without losing a sample
Product CompatiblityThe uTrack-X32 is compatible with the following mixers:
- X32 Compact
- X32 Producer
- X32 Rack
- X32 Core
System Requirements For USB Audio Interface ModeOS X Operating Systems:
- Mac OS-X® 10.8 or higher
- Any Mac hardware compatible with OS X 10.8 or higher
- 512 MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- One available USB 2.0 compatible port
- iOS® 5 or higher
- iPad® 2 or newer
- Apple® iPad Camera Connection Kit (for iPads with 30pin connector)
- Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (for iPads with Lightning connector)
Driver InstallationThere is no driver installation for the iPad® necessary. Simply connect the uTrack-X32 to your iPad® by connecting a USB cable to the uTrack-X32 USB connector on the rear panel, and the iPad® using the appropriate Apple USB adapter. The uTrack-X32 can now be used as a 32-input, 32-output audio interface with the iPad® and appropriate multi-channel iOS recording software. Windows Operating Systems (32 or 64bit):
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Pentium® IV 1.2 GHz or better
- 512 MB RAM ( 1GB or more recommended)
- One available USB2.0 compatible port on PC
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.